Reviews for PRISONER OF WAR
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh honey! *snuggles him* Poor boy, but he knew Sam would be there for him as always. I love that last line - they are such a comfort to one another. If Sam needs a break, though, I'd be happy to offer my services. *grin* This was a really beautiful piece - so sad and lonely at the start and so full of hope and love at the end. Very very nice.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Go, you for the last minute rescue Dean needed so much, Vanessa. Very intensely written.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I love that they both know the other one is coming, no matter what. They know and there's no question...just when.

Love it. :)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I love how Dean used Sam's name as his mantra, hope, and protection. I love even more that Sam came in time to help him!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Lovely Ness...do you ever wonder what our Non-SPN friends would make of our predilections for chaining and hurting our boys? Best not tell 'em i guess :)

Bev x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
You've got me for a while – the chain and the cage cried "Sam in Hell" to me, and then came the picture of Dean, naked (thanks for that little extra :-) and murmuring his Mantra – loved it!

xx Kate
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oooohhhhh, intense. I felt like I was in the cage with Dean, just barely holding onto hope, waiting for Sammy.

Sue
Dizzo chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I love this image of chained, imprisoned Dean, naked and dirty and cold, just chanting Sam's name in desperate hope.

That long-awaited whisper was a balm to his soul - that's just gorgeous.

Love this lots!
masondixon chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Now this one really needs an illustration. Perhaps ThruTerryseyes will read this and do some magic of her own :)

As always with your drabbles, I always wish there was more.

Thank You.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love Dean's faith that Sam will rescue him, and of course, Sammy doesn't disappoint! :)
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Amazing! Sammy to the rescue :) Fantastic writing, as always!
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Awesome fic!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
yikes. what a burden to bear. :( I'm glad he got out alive! Write on!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I love the absolute certainty that brothers have that the other will always come for him.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/17/2011