Reviews for My Mute Boy
chickennoodlesoupisgreat chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Awww... I love this , I know this is 5 years late but you should write more !
NaLuTales1207 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Make a sequel
Keshona chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Okay, look:
I'm sure your story is decent, but I just wanted to say that you sound pretty nervous and scared in your story description. Even if you are, it's not a good look to let your casual-mode thoughts bleed into your writer-mode thoughts, especially if this is the first thing everyone sees and the closest thing to a summary you get (and most people judge a narrative by its synopsis). It makes you sound small and unsure of yourself. I think there's a good chance that you'll get more recognition if you edit it, maybe take out all the "um"s and "so"s. It gives the impression of a little girl talking to a long-time crush for the first time.
Try to at least feign strength, even if you don't think you have it in you in person. Just remember: almost no one who reads your story is going to know you personally, or even want to. So, you have to give them something that will make readers want to click on your story and see how good it is. You can't expect people to buy something you'er too scared to market in your home and not a store (with store- quality bandwagon). Don't be afraid to write, the purpose of this site is to make it fun.
Ashley chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I am so glad I decided to try your story out. It was written fantastically, and was completely adorable!
Choleandderekxoxsoulandmakaxox chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Omg I ablsolutly loved it! Aahhhh
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
So they still growl even though they're human? Yay! I'm not the only one! Wait, you weren't supposed to know that... Oh well...

This was really good, btw
imagination evilwolf chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Awesome
rosey58225 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
i still love this story i read it if i'm having a bad day and it just makes me smile.
reading is sexy 101 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
You should do some kind of sequal
CHLEREK LOVER - werewolf chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
omg that is amazing i love it and enjoyed it ty ssssssssssssoooooooo much for creating a masterpiece i love you omg amazing 3
ChloeAndDerek4Eva chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
i really liked it it was amazing :)
Miranda chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
FREAKING AMAZING.
Weirdo xD chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ahhh! I loved this stroy it was AMAZING! :DD
WeAllLoveChocolate chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
TTTT of only this was series ...
cute story by the way... i love it when they're kids. They're sooooo CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
this was seriously the cutest story ever!LOOOOOVVEEEEDDDD it so much i read it over three times! :D it brought cute crush meets full on love! it makes me so happy someone made a perfect Chlerek story! thank you so very much...:D XD
happy writings :D