Reviews for My Mute Boy
I LOVE IT!
Someonesbaby987 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That is sooo Cute!
CeCsep chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Awww... that was so sweet. I love Derek, he's my favourite character, and he is secretly a really sweet guy.
Derek lover chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Ok first off words can't even describe how awesome this was!:D I absaloutly loved it! Keep it up!:D
deathlyhallows chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
to be honest, the lack of simple things like capitalization and proper grammar is so distracting that I couldn't even read past the first sentence. they may seem silly, but i promise they will make your writing infinitely stronger. you seem to have GREAT ideas you just need to work on executing them :) keep practicing and working at it and i KNOW you'll be fine. there is always room for improvement! ]
not-so-innocent011 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
such a cute story. loved it!
murrey-2012 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was so cute! I loved this!
WiccaChick98 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
The was cute, funny, and actiony at the same time! It's like a three-for-one deal!

I LOVED the story, by the way! It was awesome!
Taste the Rainbow- Or Else chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Hey, I love your stories, but 'whispered' means talking softly and low, not like regular talking. I'm not sure if you know that, and really mean that they are whispering, but I just thought I should let you know. Looking forward to more Chlerek stories and the next update of this one :)
Ellie chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
It's a good story and you should keep it going
EmeraldRain37 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
!OMEHWND! (Oh My Extremely Hot Werewolf Named Derek) I loved this story! You are an awesome writer :) (:
McKenzieSchick chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
! Sooo freaking cute! I love it!
AnnieHonson chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Cute fluff! Plus, I can't believe there kiss turned into sex... wow! Still, I love it :D

-Annie