Reviews for Justice
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
I have read (and written!) many graphic beating and torture scenes - much, much more carnage and abuse than these ten blows - and yet, your scene has stayed in my head for years. I bitterly resent FFN disabling the ability to copypaste text, or I would have tried to anaalyze what makes your account so much more powerful than tales I've read of explosions, whippings, things that are... I just...
You are... it is not fair to be this talented. That's all.
I have been wanting to tell you this for years, I just finally now got up the courage. I came here to get inspiration for a scene I was writing, but I know I can't live up. I can only sort of learn from the master. Or the Marquessa.
Thank you.
Neshomeleh chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
I kinda liked it.
Anise Nadiah chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
Usually i opposed any fics that have a female OC's that got attach to dean but amazingly there's an exception here. I love seeing maggie with dean and i'm sad that they had to face the reality that they can't never be together at the end. I know she said she'll wait for him but that's rarely gonna happen is it?

I think they are great together.

Really great case fic and one hell of a psycho evil character too. Not to mention the good sheriff Mclarry. Glad that he's helping the boy and not a corrupted cop like judass are.
ccase13 chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
I really enjoyed this adventure. I especially liked how the boys cleaned up the evil deputy and the bad counselors while they were solving the vengeful spirit. I also like for Dean to meet nice girls even if his life precludes him settling down.

I notice you're not one of the kids at 46 but I'm a 56 year old widow and have noticed that so much of the really satisfying fanfiction is not written by the students. I hope your Stone Lamb story is not your last one.

'
TheYmp chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
Really enjoyed this story, loved Maggie and Ivan. Liked that for a change the brothers didn't immediately leave after the end of a case. Thanks for sharing.
dulcinea54 chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
Great job! Thanks for sharing!
DeansMuse chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
So what next? Are they actually going to make it to Mexico or will they get stuck in Texas?

Hopefully we'll hear from you again really soon!
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I started reading this story because I live in Louisiana but we have Parishes not Counties. and nothing called Bethal County or Bethal Parish, I think we have a city called Bethal though. Try Cadoo Parish in North LA or Plaquemine Parish in Southeast LA
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
A good resolution to a very enjoyable story. The brothers usually are unable to remain after they have done their job, but here they forged a connection with Maggie (especially Dean) and even the sheriff saw that they were performing a service, not doing harm. And maybe Dean will return one day... A hopeful ending. Nicely written.
Lykaia chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
Wonderful story. The end was so bitter-sweet.
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
Whoa, that nearly didn't go so well - Danny almost took Dean with him. And after such a peaceful couple of days, too.
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Good chapter. The sheriff was more understanding than most and will let the guys move on, and Maggie will have Dean make sure that her brother is truly laid to rest.
deangirl1 chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Yeah Sheriff McClary! Always nice when the law actually gets on their side! And poor Dean... he never really catches a break to get healed and rested up... or really get the girl - at least not long term. Nice to see him getting a bit of both here...
zekeschance chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Oh no! He can't turn the boys in. Hopefully since the helped so much that he'll let them go. Great twist!
Lykaia chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Sorry for lurking without a review for so long. I'm really enjoying this story. That little cliffhanger at the end? I'm really looking forward to see how that will play out in the end.