Reviews for Nineteen Years
I'm love this please please please write more please
Dance Rules05 chapter 20 . 8/20
Please please please right more! I absolutely love this story! Please please please please please please
Ghostsammeo chapter 4 . 8/19
Was going to review once I had caught up with this Fanfiction fully, but I am so full of praises for this story I figured I had to stop just now and give a review.

This is a seriously awesome Fanfiction. The writing is superb. It's not exactly the same as Rowlings, but it captures that quite brilliant simplicity of her writing very well. The characterisation is done well and this world you're building post Battle of Hogwarts feels very authentic. These OC's you've created, for example, feel already so in-tune with the Harry Potter Universe.

I am so glad I have so many more chapters of this fic to read, and hope that, even though the last update was in 2014, there will still be new content to come (if it's not a completed fic, that is)
Your story is captivating with just the right amount of romance for younger readers. Your work is one of my favorites to read and I hope you continue. (Of course I urge you to write quickly but that's just because I can't wait to read :) Can't wait for more, keep writing no matter how many reviews you get.
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 4 . 8/8
I'm really liking this story. How old is Ginny at this point? Is she around 16?
Katiebellacullen chapter 20 . 7/27
Great story and you've captured the Harry Potter universe perfectly. Look forward to updates!
ryansestak chapter 20 . 7/17
AMAZING story.

I only have one complaint/question, and that is WHY Harry and Ginny's wedding was not included to finish it off? That would have killed it
Maki746 chapter 20 . 7/6
Please continue writing your great stories! It's the stories like this that inspire a new generation of people to read. Keep it up!
previouslyjade chapter 20 . 7/4
This is an amazing story, and I really hope you find the time to update soon! Until then, it's going on my favourites list :)
previouslyjade chapter 3 . 7/3
Kenneth Raventree... It goes without saying that this story is excellent, but I particularly appreciate the fact that you made up a character name that does not sound out of place in the Harry Potter universe! :)
Whitebird12 chapter 20 . 6/25
This is a story so true to its origin, it had me squirming in my seat. I hope for more chapters soon... "Oh please, oh please, we beg we pray, let this story continue this way."
jjj
This is wonderful work :) You should be super happy! I love that you have kept the characters true to themselves and invented real and viable other evils for HP to battle with brilliant effort :) Cant wait for the next chapter!
SuperAlkbertHP chapter 20 . 6/2
Are you going to continue on this story? Please do it!
Alisha chapter 7 . 3/31