Reviews for Nineteen Years
Maki746 chapter 20 . 7/6
Please continue writing your great stories! It's the stories like this that inspire a new generation of people to read. Keep it up!
previouslyjade chapter 20 . 7/4
This is an amazing story, and I really hope you find the time to update soon! Until then, it's going on my favourites list :)
previouslyjade chapter 3 . 7/3
Kenneth Raventree... It goes without saying that this story is excellent, but I particularly appreciate the fact that you made up a character name that does not sound out of place in the Harry Potter universe! :)
Whitebird12 chapter 20 . 6/25
This is a story so true to its origin, it had me squirming in my seat. I hope for more chapters soon... "Oh please, oh please, we beg we pray, let this story continue this way."
jjj
This is wonderful work :) You should be super happy! I love that you have kept the characters true to themselves and invented real and viable other evils for HP to battle with brilliant effort :) Cant wait for the next chapter!
SuperAlkbertHP chapter 20 . 6/2
Are you going to continue on this story? Please do it!
Alisha chapter 7 . 3/31
Cute
Arev chapter 20 . 3/25
This was Incredibly written, and I look forward to reading more of this!
KRazy Kit chapter 14 . 2/24
Okay YOU are good! Like, I am addicted to this story, its as if reading another Harry Potter book! I loved it, Keep Writing! Have you written any other fanfic? I'd like to know please. Great Job!
tricorvus chapter 20 . 2/16
This is 50 kinds of excellent and I do hope you come back and finish it as it's been almost a year since you updated
rock on
tricorvus chapter 12 . 2/15
Oh I had guessed that it was Gabrielle and damn glad that that guess was wrong!
Damn good story
tricorvus chapter 8 . 2/15
THANK YOU!
If I could punch a literary character, he's the one I'd pick
tricorvus chapter 7 . 2/15
Well my guess was damn close: Fawkes' daughter! Yay me for guessing that close
Most excellent story. Damn good flow to it.
tricorvus chapter 5 . 2/15
Oh wow, I didnt realize that reading relationships still made me edgy. Damn.
Excellent chapter. Surely the lost bird is Fawkes? And thank you for another propecy.