Reviews for Nineteen Years
semurphy chapter 20 . 9/12
this does need to be updated
dragonsbride chapter 20 . 8/20
Ok, you definetely need to update this! Please! It's an amazing story and it shouldn't end in the middle of it. Please continue, you're such a good writer!
dragonsbride chapter 10 . 8/19
The Legion is a creepy but thrilling idea. I wonder how they'll get rid oft her. Terrific chapter!
dragonsbride chapter 5 . 8/19
I really need to go back to work now and stop reading. This is really good stuff!
dragonsbride chapter 1 . 8/19
Great chapter and writing! I really think that you catched the atmosphere after the battle. Can't wait to read the next one. :)
thedauntlessamity chapter 20 . 8/5
I really like this story and I'm glad I found it
Exitable Cactus chapter 20 . 7/30
PLS UPDATE
Exitable Cactus chapter 12 . 7/30
I read it with a French accent too Btw great fanfiction so far
Girly88 chapter 1 . 7/27
Wow! Nice story! Please update.. You are really good! Please please update...
Dude, please update.. Just finish reading this and it is really good! Pls. Update..
Lolabasyang chapter 1 . 7/27
This is so good! Please update...
Mcknight chapter 20 . 7/16
Great work Tom...like seriously...after reading Royal Rapier's work fan fics were coming as bland...but ur work made me read it till the end...upload as soon as possible...best of luck
Drashti chapter 20 . 7/11
Written amazingly well! I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter and I personally think that the story has been continued in the best possible way. But I would also like to suggest that the story should be continued upto (atleast) Harry and Ginny's wedding. I would once again appreciate the very imaginative and creative work of the writer. Well done!
Drashti chapter 20 . 7/11
Written amazingly well! A wonderful and crea
bubul2589 chapter 20 . 7/2
Hello Tom,
I accidentally discovered your work and instantly fell under its charm. In the due course of the chapters i nearly forgot that I am not reading JK Rowling herself. Your words hold the same feeling I felt the first time I read Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone.

This writing of yours have filled in the gaps that was lying since the final harry Potter was finished. I am eagerly looking forward to the continuation of this story.
All the very best!