Reviews for To Be Free
Productive faffer chapter 21 . 6/8
Dang, that was a pretty heartfelt point of conclusion. I liked it, nice emotion and an interesting reaction from the characters. Good job.
Productive faffer chapter 3 . 6/7
I rather liked this chapter, Jack's appearance and dialog made it seem like a real, in-game stranger encounter. Good work.
Scribblez09 chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
Wow. Jack's going to war...My Lord, I can't even imagine what must be going on in their heads. You must, must, MUST update! I've read this fan fiction three times now, and each time that I get to this last chapter, I an hungry for more! You are an amazing writer, and I can't wait for you to continue this fan fiction!
Scribblez09 chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
This is by far my favorite chapter. Not because of the love-making, but because of the intimacy and the feelings felt between the two. You write in a way that is just...mind-blowing.
Scribblez09 chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Ahh the days of fixing fence. Reminds me of when I was helping my dad. Have you done some farming yourself? Because you describe it to the T, Ms.! Another great chapter! These two are so beautifully close, and it's a great thing to read/see.
Scribblez09 chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
I love how she returned to him. It just feels right, the way you wrote this. Great job indeed.
Scribblez09 chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Your chapters continue to leave me speechless! The allegories of the bear and the dove that you've inserted into this chapter are splendid! Alice is Jack's dove, his hope, and he is Alice's ticket to freedom. Such beauty, your fan fiction is...
Scribblez09 chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
My God, this chapter left me speechless. Everything from the beautiful, deep insight of Jack's mind and his condition, to the in-depth conversation he and Peter had...This is what good writing is about, let me tell ya.
Scribblez09 chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Such a great chapter! I too like Janet's character; she is such a loveable, cheery doll!
Scribblez09 chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
You have a knack for writing great scenes! I love this scene in the church, and how Jack follows her. Love it, love it, love it!
Scribblez09 chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
I can't tell you how much I absolutely LOVE this chapter! So seductive! You write romance well!
Scribblez09 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
And so the romance begins! Awwwww...Man, it is such a joy to be re-rereading your story. ;)
Scribblez09 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I love how Jack got nervous when he was around her. How cute! .
Scribblez09 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Yay! They finally meet! Oh, poor Alice... Great chapter, as usual!
Scribblez09 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Okay, so I'm reading your fan fiction for the third time now, and I can't tell you how much I love it! (And I'm sorry it took me so long to review/comment on it!) Your writing is superb, and the way you've set up the conflict and the story, as well as Alice's character, is awesome!

By the way, is Alice's father named Charles or Adam? You have both names in this first chapter, just thought you should know. :)