Reviews for School Is Special Afterwards
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 5/9
It was perfect, I love his explanations of deep connection that the two have, fraternal and unique, much more than brothers and that one can not live without each other
And the despair of Dean with Sam unconscious, making promises and not leave his side, and then hovering and being mother hen, the puppet bid, airplane noises to make him eat the soup, running a hand through his hair, Sam limping, walking with a cane, the banter between them, and the total and incondiocional support of Dean and overprotection, the childhood memories, pride of Dean on Sam, learning to ride a souvenir, Dee Dee, the incredible conversation after speech, sharing the sofa
I hated the stupid girls
SunsetSky412 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Just wanted to say this is beautifully written, I've read it a few times now - the latest after I spent a while searching for it by typing in random phrases in google because I hadn't favourited it... I've now done that though so it'll be there for the day I wish to read it again :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I meant story, not support... I hate autocorrect :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I didn't know how much I wanted this until I read it... Thank you so much for giving me the perfect support 3
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Good Story. Loved the speech. You got the dynamic and banter down pretty good. And I'm all for gay jokes about the two of them, its hilarious. But you put too much of a Wincest spin on it. There was just one too many gay jokes. One joke, ok. Two, sure. But four or five. No. Too many, its redundant and not funny anymore.
Elizabeth Katherine Black chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Great job one of the best supernatural works I've ever had the pleasure of reading
Juliane24 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow, that's one of the best supernatural fanfiction stories that I have ever read. I love how you got the relationship between Sam and Dean just right. Well done, keep going. :-)
tsunahime0602 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh dear lord this is a great fic. I think I cried for a bit. The emotions and everything are just so...real, I guess you can say. Thank you so much for sharing this with us all.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was a great story about what a caring teacher meant to Sam and how much Dean still cares and always cared about Sam.
Becca chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I loved it, this is amazing and poignant, but I just wanted to let you know it's lynyrd skynyrd.
StarfallAraj chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I really liked this story. I'm going to be completely honest and say that although I felt the end to be slightly too schmoopy (sorry, no offense meant, this is just my own opinion!), but that does not detract from the story in any way. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. You have a talent for brotherly banter; you write it in a way that's almost Gilmore Girls-ish in its quick-fire moments of repartee and wit. Loved it! Keep up the good work!
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is such a touching fanfic. I love how you emphasized Sam and Dean's brother bond. *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* AMAZING JOB! _
giacinta chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I just discovered your stories recently but I have enjoyed them all.

I think you get their close relationship spot-on and you don't resort to wincest, which in their soul-connected (confirmed by canon) relationship to me is superfluous.

This story was really cute and I love how Dean still takes such care of Sam (and how Sam revels in it) even although Sam is a big boy in age and stature.

Keep the stories coming.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Have I told you just how much I adore your stories? I always 'see' them play out in my mind, because you do such an awesome job of writing the boys. This one was no exception.

The moments of truth and love thrown in amongst lighthearted banter and joking were terrific. You really portrayed their comraderie and togetherness well. There is no other show (for me) that inspires such a deep, abiding love as these brothers have for each other. It's easy to see why people think they're gay, and why so many fanfics are written that way. Their closenes actually instigates it.

The speech Sam made gave me goosebumps. I could see Sam feeling that way about Mr. Wyatt, it showed in his interaction with him in After School Special. He probably had the most impact on Sam, after Dean, when he was young.

Kudos for a wonderful story! Again. :D
Half-Tongue chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really, really loved this! Their voices were just dead on and the humor was so great. Loved how Dean is still the big brother that understands Sam better than anyone and Sam is still his self-sacrificing self. Very cool story! Thanks for sharing! :D