Reviews for Bedside Manners
Shadow in Midnight chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Dammit, this one isn't finished. It was so amazinggggg. Oh, the link to The Seme's handbook-you can't copy and past in FFN any more, for some reason. I think putting it on your profile would have made it easier. I'm going back to find the link and check it out.

I love how your original story, the spatula one, was so innocent-well, it was quite innocent, in a sense-before it spiralled into 3 hot sequels. They're amazing, and the references to Romantica and Terrorist was well placed and funny. Especially in the earlier chapter where Hiroki went to collect his items from Akihiko. Hilarious, really. The way you made Kami sort of a second person, as compared to simply a character lurking in Hiroki's subconsciousness, was also very well done. It made me forget that Kami was simply a thought, and the way Hiroki made it seem like another person too, helped in that sense.

And btw...role play, as I have realized, it hot af. Ah I wanted to ask you, could you also do something for Romantica? While I love all 3 couples, Romantica really is more lemon then cuddling. You make both amazing, and I would love to see you write a Romantica. It'll be especially funny, with your writing style and the way you portray the characters. The addition of the Seme's handbook and the way you craft your chapters after it is something I can only applaud you for. I can't tell how long you must have taken to scour the book to find appropriate...'quotes', if you may.
FroswyTiger chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Love your stories:3 *winks*
Jade Rojo chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
and . thats it ?¡?
Jade Rojo chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
I love Hiro is back on his sadistic side !
Jade Rojo chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
oH MY God.. That is one powerful and easily teased seme... ! Awesome !
Vegeta42 chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
AAAWWWwwwwwwww it endeeeeeeedddd (Д )
Guest chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
I love this! I hope you write more, this is awesome!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
gahhhhhh i need MMMOOORREEEEE

seriously i am rooting for hiro here. i love when they switch it up!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
dirty, hot and smutty. lovely as usual. and let me point out the very subtle wording you use of their tone of voice giving permission. very very cool and also showing how close they really are.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
i can't stop reading...your so delightfully playful and kinky you get a HELL YES from me. on with the show!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
buhahaha that barrette YES! i can only hope nowaki is in the nurse's uniform at some point...yes yes
Tentai.t chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
Read and reread this one too and it's still sooo good. Popped the wax outta my ears it did.
Tentai.t chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
HEEL, oh butterflies in my stomach! And wipe that stupid grin off your face! (Says my love drunk brain)
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I can tell this is going to be goooood!
mouseter chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
So hot! So good! MOARRRR! Please!

Looking forward to more smexiness. The Egoists are still a ways away from coming five times, but they're definitely on the right track! XDDD

Nowaki breaking off his restraints to maul Hiro-san...oh wow. Can't really blame him, Demon Kamijou is hawt! Still, so glad to see Demon-san isn't quite "exorcised" yet despite wolf Nowaki's best efforts.