Reviews for What Happens at the 12th
Raingirlkm chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That is so Castle! I laughed until I could hardly breathe. Still chuckling. Thanks!
LorettaCancun chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Very funny, excellent in-character dialogue. I especially love Beckett's realization at the beginning of Chapter 2.
The 6ths chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
lol Too funny. I love these.
teelduo chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
The area of your brain that is coming up with thus stuff is both scary and funny! Hysterical.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how Kate was missing Rick terribly but was again lying to herself. I loved how once she alighted on the foaming goodness in the cup her thoughts betrayed her! I loved once she looked at Rick she saw him smile and his eyes twinkled! I loved how her rational side clamped down on any such ridiculous thoughts!

I loved the case that Kate was investigating. A man dressed in a 17th century Kilt and sword missing a head. I loved how Rick's eye lit up as he said,"That's so Highlander!" Too Funny! I loved the story of Rick wearing a Kilt to a signing! Too Funny!

I loved the Rick and Kate banter. I loved how Rick presented her with a souvenir from Memphis where he had just returned from a book signing. I loved the idea of a pink dolphin with Tennessee emblazoned across it intrigued Rick! I loved how Kate's desk was almost covered by such trinkets! Please continue!
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
...peeing on his chair... hahahahaha

*snorts* Sad thing is, something like that really isn't all that much of a stretch...trust me. ;-)

(oh, I want his chair, although I doubt I'd get much work done in it)
ArafelSedai chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Bwahahahahaha... I love love love the pink dolphin thing. Now I swear that I shall start trolling for one like it. ;-)

...Tennessee! HA

Please tell me that you actually have one as an inspiration.
DeBo81 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
very sweet!
DeBo81 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Aw! That was fun! I really liked it!
knittingeek chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Hey, I think I have one of those in my junk drawer ;o)

Love the banter...I just love these characters. Thanks again for the giggles :o)
coffeeshopcynic chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I like how you captured Castle's fascination with strange murders and his "ten year old" side with the dolphin he brought Beckett. I also love how you made Beckett admit it wasn't about the coffee anymore.
Emily chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Very clever idea i found the story very amusing great work. :D
The 6ths chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
:) Heh, heh.
coffeeshopcynic chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I laughed so hard. This is so Castle. I loved the ending. So good.