Reviews for Here Comes The Boogeyman
Izzy Jizzy chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
nice i liked it
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
The little moment with Tony and Ziva with "Bug and Grub" was cute.

Loved the 17 yr

he had a party and forgot to check the basement. What a combination down there. He got busted. And he had to throw away the alcohol in the neighbors trash.

Aww 19 yr was sweet and sad at the same time. he can still remember bit of his life before.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
A lovely heartwarming story! Thank you!
rainy day chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
great story!
Caper25 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Cute story. I really enjoyed reading it. I think you did a really good job in the last story. I felt really sad and happy for Tony and Gibbs. It's good they got to be father and son, but he lost his old life. :( Keep up the good work!
DS2010 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Loved all the halloween tales especially the little bug, what a handful. Also liked how you took him thru childhood to adult college student
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Excellent! Great stories for each age!
aussielover03 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Hi- thanks for the interlude. Of course I haven't reread Sweet Lullaby or Childhood Dreams lately and now you have my interest rekindled...I'm really fussy about de-aging fics (hardly ever make it far into one) but I love yours! There is something about Tony that you seem to hit on the head that makes it work where others don't...Off I go to read Sweet Lullaby...
Midlo chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Loved it!
Natalie chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I love it as I loved Sweet lullaby and Childhood Dreams. I'm glad you got back into this series. I hope you do more.
tarah chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That's was precious and so funny. This is by far my favorite ncis 'verse ever. I used to be a tibbs shipper but this 'verse changed my whole outlook on their relationship.
Stroma chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Great story.
PoeticJustice84 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I wondered what happened with this story line. This was great. Thanks for sharing!
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Fantastiic chapter. Good ole Tony. Sounds like he loves Halloween. Always seems to get into trouble though.
fangirl36 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
awsome i was kinda wondering what happen to bug