Reviews for Re: Inter Office Gossip
rayningnight chapter 1 . 4/23
Oh my goodness this was SO CUTE thank you SO MUCH for writing this. I wish I found this earlier, but I do not regret reading this at midnight.
the angel of darkness1 chapter 1 . 2/14
THAT WAS AWESOME
anatharize chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
I'm too lazy to log in but hello it is I, anatharize

This story. Is. Iconic. It's written in such a creative format! I've tried writing like this, but it's damn near impossible to pull it off, so, good on ya. There are no words for how much I fuckin love this. I have no words. I'm grinning like an idiot.
gaarasgirl389 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Omg, this is hilarious! I love it! I do agree with some of the other reviewers that John and Sherlock should have realized about the bet and hell, maybe even pretended that they weren't together, basically they were already dating before the bet came up. XD
Bookwyrm chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Not that I have anything against the ship. But there really should have been a conversation at the end between John and Sherlock, revealing that they were well aware of the bet, and had been enjoying putting one over on the Yard.
A POTATO chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
OMG JUNE 2 IN MA BIRTHDAY COINCIDENCE OR NOT?!
Maddie chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I absolutely loved this it was perfect! Especially Mycroft's email's you got him so spot on I was reading them all in his voice.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Dang, this was FUNNY! But I loved the undercurrent of how Holmes seemed to get more human to the participants of the bet as the story went on.
sherebis chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Loved it... this was so cute and it was recommended off of someone's rec site... can't recall where... great job.
bluannie1313 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Type your review here...
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
LOVE
ImpudentGuttersnipe chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
THE PURPLE SHIRT OF SEX.
That's where I completely lost it.
Though to be honest, after Mycroft's messages, I was just barely hanging on to behaving like a sane human being anyway. Fantastically funny fic!
If that damn shirt doesn't already have its own fan club, it should.
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Great fic. Hilarious :-D
NikeScaret chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
I love he fact that MYCROFT got in on it.
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Hahahahahahaha, brilliant. I love the format that this was written in. It gave a well story arc without a narrative flow throughout. Love it.