Reviews for Re: Inter Office Gossip
A POTATO chapter 1 . 6/4
OMG JUNE 2 IN MA BIRTHDAY COINCIDENCE OR NOT?!
Maddie chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I absolutely loved this it was perfect! Especially Mycroft's email's you got him so spot on I was reading them all in his voice.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Dang, this was FUNNY! But I loved the undercurrent of how Holmes seemed to get more human to the participants of the bet as the story went on.
sherebis chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Loved it... this was so cute and it was recommended off of someone's rec site... can't recall where... great job.
bluannie1313 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Type your review here...
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
LOVE
ImpudentGuttersnipe chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
THE PURPLE SHIRT OF SEX.
That's where I completely lost it.
Though to be honest, after Mycroft's messages, I was just barely hanging on to behaving like a sane human being anyway. Fantastically funny fic!
If that damn shirt doesn't already have its own fan club, it should.
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Great fic. Hilarious :-D
NikeScaret chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
I love he fact that MYCROFT got in on it.
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Hahahahahahaha, brilliant. I love the format that this was written in. It gave a well story arc without a narrative flow throughout. Love it.
Anne Riddle 1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Hilarious! XD
Leraiv Snape chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This is fantastic. I love fics written this way - either all conversation, or text, or email. It takes some talent to pull them off, but this is great. And probably 100% accurate to the way it would go down at Scotland Yard. Nicely done! Thank you for some great entertainment!
Vampy chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I feel so happy for them! :3 Oh wait. This is not real life... you made me forget that for a second. Great writting! Very immersive. Hope you'll write lots more. ;) V.
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I don't really support S/J, but this. . . this war priceless! :-D And it's not even difficult to imagine Mycroft in the betting pool ;)
Something generic chapter 1 . 6/20/2015