Reviews for Re: Inter Office Gossip
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 1 . 1/25
Hahahahahahaha, brilliant. I love the format that this was written in. It gave a well story arc without a narrative flow throughout. Love it.
Anne Riddle 1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Hilarious! XD
Leraiv Snape chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This is fantastic. I love fics written this way - either all conversation, or text, or email. It takes some talent to pull them off, but this is great. And probably 100% accurate to the way it would go down at Scotland Yard. Nicely done! Thank you for some great entertainment!
Vampy chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I feel so happy for them! :3 Oh wait. This is not real life... you made me forget that for a second. Great writting! Very immersive. Hope you'll write lots more. ;) V.
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I don't really support S/J, but this. . . this war priceless! :-D And it's not even difficult to imagine Mycroft in the betting pool ;)
Something generic chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Love the story
Lilythiell chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Amaziningly written story, still trying to keep down my giggles. I love how you portrayed the betting pool-that was genius-and all the people just plain making assumptions while carefully weaving the Johnlock we fans oh so desperately need. Two thumbs up!
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
LOL! Well done Greg! I thought Myc would get it though.
BlindViolinist chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Thank you, I really needed some rolling on the floor laughter today. It was fabulous, hilarious, I love them all.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Jeeeez I love your story! Such an interesting style of writing, never read something like this before. My favourite part: when Mycroft gets involved, just loved it loved it loved it. Thanks for a 15 minutes lasting permanent happy grin :)
bek chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Omfg that was hilarious
Amelia Maebh Holmes chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
THIS. THIS! This is brilliant! One of the coolest fics I've ever read! I could kill to have a decent fic where is not only Sherlock and John, but also the people around them reacting to their relationship... and here you are! Not to mention Mycroft, he was terribly hilarious.
Well done, really well done. Reading this work has been a pleasure!
Zellona chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
LOVE THIS! I haven't read anything like this fic before, which is bloody saying something (no life). I like the unique writing style you used to capture just their emails and such. Also, I was rooting for Lestrade to win the bet (cuz I agreed with him) so the ending was especially satisfying for me :)

I absolutely love how you use their reactions to things to paint a picture instead of just typing a description. It was nice how it gave me a picture of what was happening, but left enough room for my imagination to picture it as I liked. It certainly gave your story a unique charm that I found quite enjoyable. Also, you did a great job keeping everyone in character ;)

I'd also like to mention that I am not the type of person who just praises a story to be nice (constructive advice is far more helpful in my opinion), so I mean every word. I'm not the easiest reader to impress, so I wanted to make sure you know you deserve every word of praise.
Ruby Casablanca chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
What a cute, uplifting little story. I was laughing the whole way through! Loved every aspect of it!