Reviews for Re: Inter Office Gossip
Love the story
Lilythiell chapter 1 . 5/12
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 4/25
Amaziningly written story, still trying to keep down my giggles. I love how you portrayed the betting pool-that was genius-and all the people just plain making assumptions while carefully weaving the Johnlock we fans oh so desperately need. Two thumbs up!
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 4/9
LOL! Well done Greg! I thought Myc would get it though.
BlindViolinist chapter 1 . 3/3
Thank you, I really needed some rolling on the floor laughter today. It was fabulous, hilarious, I love them all.
Jeeeez I love your story! Such an interesting style of writing, never read something like this before. My favourite part: when Mycroft gets involved, just loved it loved it loved it. Thanks for a 15 minutes lasting permanent happy grin :)
bek chapter 1 . 2/1
Omfg that was hilarious
Amelia Maebh Holmes chapter 1 . 1/28
THIS. THIS! This is brilliant! One of the coolest fics I've ever read! I could kill to have a decent fic where is not only Sherlock and John, but also the people around them reacting to their relationship... and here you are! Not to mention Mycroft, he was terribly hilarious.
Well done, really well done. Reading this work has been a pleasure!
Zellona chapter 1 . 1/7
LOVE THIS! I haven't read anything like this fic before, which is bloody saying something (no life). I like the unique writing style you used to capture just their emails and such. Also, I was rooting for Lestrade to win the bet (cuz I agreed with him) so the ending was especially satisfying for me :)

I absolutely love how you use their reactions to things to paint a picture instead of just typing a description. It was nice how it gave me a picture of what was happening, but left enough room for my imagination to picture it as I liked. It certainly gave your story a unique charm that I found quite enjoyable. Also, you did a great job keeping everyone in character ;)

I'd also like to mention that I am not the type of person who just praises a story to be nice (constructive advice is far more helpful in my opinion), so I mean every word. I'm not the easiest reader to impress, so I wanted to make sure you know you deserve every word of praise.
Ruby Casablanca chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
What a cute, uplifting little story. I was laughing the whole way through! Loved every aspect of it!
yuzik01 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Although a bit unrealistic, the idea of Scotland Yard shipping Johnlock is just too cute and funny to resist :D I had a good time grinning at my phone like crazy again, just like with Browsing the archives :)
KingofHell16 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
That was hilarious, and totally, completely adorable :3
Vi chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I laughed so much at this!
Nessa chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Great work. Laughing my socks off. Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! :D :D :D Keep up the great work
Wing of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Hahahha that was sooooo funny. Everyone getting involved. :)))))