Reviews for Fated Love
blondferretgirl chapter 32 . 10/16
Love It!
athome Jo chapter 32 . 3/7
Another wonderful story. Thank you!
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 32 . 3/6
Lovely, sweet, and very well written. Thank u for your beautiful words.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 12/23/2016
Awesome surprises! Bella will be a wonderful mother- it is built in to her. She is a caretaker, and those babies will be fortunate to have her as their mom.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 12/23/2016
Tanya is a witch- she deserved to get her butt kicked. I suppose that James is going to get an early release so he can make his way to Chicago and cause big trouble for our two favorite people.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 12/23/2016
Poor Bella. Morning sickness sucks- whenever it hits.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 12/23/2016
I wonder.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
There are enough clues to know who is behind this. Poor Bella. She's in for it, now.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 12/21/2016
It was beautiful. I actually thought the gloves were very different- don't see them much nowadays- but they are tradition, classic, and beautiful. It was a perfect day for them.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
James and Victoria- not good for Bella. How exciting for them- wedding tomorrow!
Jaygm chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
That baby is so wanted. And that is the way it should always be.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Things seem to be going swimmingly! LOL.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
It was so cool how the Cullen's just adopted Em, Rose, and Bella. Those three are due to belong to a family as great as this one. I wonder what they will decide on for a wedding date and venue. It will be lovely, of that I am sure!
Jaygm chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
Jasper watching cartoons. LOL. Jasper giving it to Edward. LOL. Tanya getting a good verbal beat down- loved that! The date and proposal were swoon worthy.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
I love these two. Rose and Alice are so entertaining as well. Edward is so whipped and I do wonder how much trouble Tanya is going to cause- or try to.
1,710 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »