Reviews for Seventeen Moments
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Haha! Kotetsu-Kotetsu-Kotetsu-I can imagine Bunny writing Tiger's name everywhere quite vividlyXD
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
loved those 'drabbles'. they feel like little pieces of reality...
A Bleach-Drinking Hetalian chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I FORGOT TO REVIEW, NFGOIRNHGIKEOQAH.. Forgive me, lapin? :'3

I thought BBY was talking to himself, and he clearly was, even if it was directed at Tetsu.. BUT THEN tETSU WOKE UP! ; 7;

Sgmkwrniohj.. Abby said it was amazing.. gah, lemme just fangirl over here, because I can't think of anything to say.. D

Wait, is that one the risque one? Becuase I imagined that, sweet as it is, it's in an 'afterglow' situation. :33

Drugged Abby... wth? WHY? Prolly due to work, but la! D:

He must be imagining the bad guy, whatshisface.. ah.. Jake! That's it! Poor Abby, though. /3

Ooh, Sky High? Dude, most people imagine him to be some evil bitch, becuase no one can be that good. And though that's nice, and I looooove how you used it, truly; I think he's really an innocent guy.. y'know? 3 *loves him, so is biased by American default, I'm sorry 3* But he kept his promise! :D

Barnaby.. never ever ever EVER die. Tetsu would lose one of his two reasons to live.. gah.. ; ;

I don't get it. ?:3

You should expand on Deal a bit, it seems like it would be fun! *has my interest* :DD

I don't get it. Why can't Tetsu control himself? ?:D

Aww, jealous!Abby.. 3

D.. drugs..? D:

That hussie. Does she know the repercussions if Tetsu actually went with her? Neighbors would say rape, he'd be deemed a cradle robber, have a ruined reputation (and the Japanese have a huge thing about reputation, just ask KK), and she would get off as the poor girl who was the victim to it all. Like hell I'd let that happen.. BC *wants to write a rejected!Karina fic*

DAWWWWW.. just.. DAWW.. 33

DAWWW, AND AGAIN, DAWWW... EDNGIK, he deserves it.. 3 :'D

But.. they're both locked in. *not computing* How will they get out? What happened? ?:D

Insanity.. *le sigh* I get that one. 3 x3

Overall, JDBGLJRHJETJH. GUSTAS. GUSTAS GALOR Just do what you always do, and stay awesome 3 :33
Vanadium23 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
THIS CANNOT BE COMPLETE. CHANGE IT. TTTT please write more? i REALLY love this.
Lemon chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
:_: So confusing, parts of it. Still loved it, though. Keep up your amazing work, dear
NeoElwin chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I absolutely fell in love with this! this is sweet and funny and sad at the same time!

My favorite parts are Fight, Emergency and Locked! Can't really explain why but I just can read them like millions of times!

Zupa Pomidorowa chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I like them. Some are really lovable! I'll show you which I like the most, could I?

'Hospital', because of Kotetsu's coma! I love when somebody put hospitals, comas, injuries together. 3

'Life', so simple and well written... aww. It touched me.

'Emergency', oh, Bunny. They're all and, hey, Kotetsu's REALLY worried, don't make him cry... Your style here was goregous.

'Adore', I had problem to recognize, from who's perspective it is. Barnaby I think? I don't know but 'No one else should be saying your name so casually. It's special' melted my heart (aww!)

'Gratitude', a surprise for Kotetsu! They appreciated him, yay!

'Locked', ha ha!