Reviews for Lizzie
Bianca M Cartwright chapter 14 . 18h
I've never read such a good story before! well done
Randi k chapter 68 . 7/13
Very good story. So many good parenting skills displayed in it. Thank you.
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update I read all of it one day and I was so scared that you stopped writing at 68 that I didn't comment on any chapters soorrrrryyy! I love you and I love this
Update pleaseree
Dankeschön für die tollen Geschichten mit Adam und hätte Bonanza doch damals weiter gehen können und nicht so schlecht enden müßen für hätte sich alles weiterentwickeln müßen,dann wäre er vielleicht in der Serie neue Geschichten schreiben ,ich freue mich immer riesig,wenn es mit den Beiden weiter geht.
Lizzie is an amazing story I love reading about Adams daughter can't wait for more chapters. I love your work
So happy to see another chapter, Lizzie is my absolute favorite story ! Love the way Adam calmed her fears and look forward to see if he and Caroline will take the next step. Keep those chapters coming. Thank you
Yay so happy to read about Lizzie again. Adam was so good with her fears. He is patient when he needs to be. I can see some troubles ahead between him and Carolyn though. Their ideas on parenting are very different. Even with Lizzie. I can see her trying to protect Lizzie when she's in trouble, and it causing friction. Adam will have his hands full with both his ladies. Won't that be fun. For us not Adam. Lol.
islaboe chapter 68 . 6/19
Oh please yes a good husband and she would make a good wife too, although I can see Lizzie getting away with murder with her and that causing some friction between her and Adam, but what she has just witnessed is testament to him as a father, and I really enjoyed this chapter as Lizzie worked through the fear of death and how to deal with it, Adam was so patient with her and explained things really well and calmly too, but I'm glad Lizzie still has that Cartwright fire in her, now onto the afternoon and evening with Sally, and I doubt that will be as plain sailing looking forward to seeing what the two of them get up to and how Lizzie is that night after the night before and Adams lesson?
Iluvlittlejosbro chapter 68 . 6/19
So happy to see another chapter. Adam is so patient with Lizzie. Looking forward to more with Carolyn.
ullswater chapter 68 . 6/19
Wonderful chapter. Adam is as ever how I see him a strong but gentle father and Lizzie is a brave little girl showing her inner Cartwright even when scared. I am glad that Carolyn kept out of it and just watched him be the father he is and its wonderful that she is still considering him as a suitor.

Looks like Carolyn learnt a lot about Adam by this little experience. I get the feeling it will move their relationship right along very nicely. He is so patient with Lizzie. I doubt that will be the end of her fears, but it's a start.
So wonderful to see another chapter. I miss Lizzie and Adam so, so much. Look forward to more as ever. :-)
Wow, a great chapter, I never thought of things this way, it actually gives me food for thought. I do hope wedding bells happen.
AureaD chapter 68 . 6/19
How well Adam gave Lizzie reassurance as to the death of loved ones. Carolyn was also reassured that Adam is the one for her.
sueturpen chapter 68 . 6/19
Lovely chapter. Adam showing Lizzie that ghosts are more in the mind that a fact.
gaben chapter 68 . 6/19
So glad to see a Lizzie post. Yes and Carolyn back on the scene.
As usual Adam handles parenthood perfectly and Ben the voice of wisdom.