Reviews for Lizzie
Hi I hope some time soon you continue this story, it is one of my favorites. Miss Adam and Lizzie. Thank you
Buddy125 chapter 70 . 8/26
I love this story so much! You're an amazing writer!
Linda Weir chapter 70 . 8/9
Lovley chapter. I love reading about Lizzie. I've read and reread your story. Thank you.
Still need my fix.
Need my Lizzie and Adam fix soon please. :-)
Where are you? Please come back soon. PLEASE!
gaben chapter 70 . 5/24
Finally catching up with all ,y favourite authors and stories. How wonderful to hear all about Sarah. Lovely lessons as usual.
Shorty chapter 70 . 5/13
This is an amazing story! I love it! Will there be anymore coming soon? I hope so.
Was just reading the last review, and have to agree it would be interesting to see Lizzie disobey Adam and go off on her own. Perhaps things with her 'new' Grandpa get difficult and that is how she deals with it.

Hope you get the chance to post more soon. So want to know what you have coming next for Lizzie and Adam.
Hi I absolutely love your story! I always get so excited to see a new chapter:) I was thinking when I read a past chapter that it may be interesting to have Lizzie actually ride her horse alone since Adam says that if she ever did they would have a serious problem Just an idea that I was thinking:) love your story! Keep it up!
WesternBanana24 chapter 70 . 4/22
I am so excited to see more of Lizzie! I miss reading this story. This was a great addition. I love getting to know Sarah a little more and seeing Adam as a husband as well as a father. I am intruiged to see what will happen next. Please keep writing on this story.
So happy to have a new chapter of this wonderful story. I love Adam as a father, and now we get a small look on how he was as a husband, so good. I guess I just wondered where Cyrus was living and why Lizzie did not know he existed, just curious. Hope you keep the chapters coming, again thank you for your hard work.
Shorty chapter 70 . 4/18
Once again you outdid yourself! I absolutely LOVE this series and hope you never stop writing it. Ha ha! I hope you read more real soon.
Wow, so happy you are continuing to write this great story, it is my absolute favorite. Adam is such a great Dad and I just knew he would be a great husband, the letters were a nice insight to their marriage. His wife was certainly happy that is certain. Hope Lizzie's other grandfather will come around. So great to have you back! Thank you
ullswater chapter 70 . 4/17
Glad to see you back writing again. I love this story and how you make Adam, firm but fair as a man and a father. Ben is always as he was a good understanding man who only uses his famous temper to get those around to hear him out!

I lived the letters, they sounded very realistic and its a real shame that Adam has been denied a lifetime with Sarah, but still he has a lovely spirited daughter who sounds very like both her parents.

I very much enjoy reading about Lizzie and Sally in both stories, please don't stay away too long now ;)

Ulls