Reviews for Lizzie
Hopeful for an update soon.
SpostShadowMid9090 chapter 69 . 3/19
Please update soon. This is a really amazing story and I really hate to leave it on a cliffhanger ending. I really want to know more. Like how would Lizzie be with a new grandfather? What is the new grandfather like? I want to know what happens next. So, please update soon and as I said before this story is awesome. Keep up the good work. Thank you. Bye! ~SpostShadowMid9090.
Please don't give up on this story. I realise you e been working on it, off and on, for several years but it and you are too good to leave it hanging. I hope you will continue it and perhaps bring it to a good conclusion allowing you to think of new material that makes you want to write. Please can you let us know if you are going to continue.
Best writer here by far. Thank you.
Please, please, please give us the next chapter. Want to know about her grandfather and no doubt John will need to patch him up back at the House. This is going to add to Lizzies experiences. Please hurry back.
Hope you can come back to this soon.
Update soon. Please!
spanks chapter 69 . 2/11
This is such an amazing story! I love reading about Adam and Lizzie! It's hard for me to wait on the next chapter of this story I love it that much. You've done such an amazing job! I don't want you to ever stop writing it ha ha ha. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us. Please keep me posted on the next chapter.
Still waiting. Hope you can update soon. So miss your story.
Please keep this coming. Please. Please.
New year, new chapter needed. Please come back with more of this story. Please. :-)
Guest chapter 69 . 12/27/2016
Ok been hanging on this cliff edge long enough now, need to hear more about Lizzie's grandfather. ;-)
otkcp chapter 69 . 12/26/2016
I hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I love your Lizzie and hope it continues with more litte ones for Adam and Carolyn and LIZZIE her adventure s and giving Adam a run for it every once in awhile.
Guest chapter 69 . 11/7/2016
Please hurry up with more this is so good
Guest chapter 69 . 11/5/2016
Oh don't leave us here too long, hanging on this cliff edge! Lol. Please come back quickly and give us more now you've introduced such a good new twist.