Reviews for Lizzie
lynlen chapter 70 . 4/12
Thank you so much for continuing to update this story, it's one of my favorites and it always makes me happy when I read it. I would love to see more of Carolyn and how Lizzie reacts to her being a bigger part of their life.
Please, please, please come back to this story. PLEASE! I miss your talent and this story.
Guest chapter 70 . 11/22/2017
Would really like an early Christmas present of another chapter, or two, or three, or. ;-)
Guest chapter 70 . 11/18/2017
Hope all is well with you and that you have not given up on your story. Has been sometime since there was an update and I am really missing this story.
flabirder chapter 70 . 11/9/2017
This is a wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading about Adam's relationship with his daughter. He is a very good father. I hope that you will update the story soon. I'm addicted to it & can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
I always have the hopes that one day you will come back to this one and make many people very happy.
Guest chapter 70 . 10/1/2017
Hi I hope some time soon you continue this story, it is one of my favorites. Miss Adam and Lizzie. Thank you
Buddy125 chapter 70 . 8/26/2017
I love this story so much! You're an amazing writer!
Linda Weir chapter 70 . 8/9/2017
Lovley chapter. I love reading about Lizzie. I've read and reread your story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 70 . 7/3/2017
Still need my fix.
Guest chapter 70 . 6/6/2017
Need my Lizzie and Adam fix soon please. :-)
Guest chapter 70 . 6/1/2017
Where are you? Please come back soon. PLEASE!
gaben chapter 70 . 5/24/2017
Finally catching up with all ,y favourite authors and stories. How wonderful to hear all about Sarah. Lovely lessons as usual.
Shorty chapter 70 . 5/13/2017
This is an amazing story! I love it! Will there be anymore coming soon? I hope so.
Guest chapter 70 . 5/9/2017
Was just reading the last review, and have to agree it would be interesting to see Lizzie disobey Adam and go off on her own. Perhaps things with her 'new' Grandpa get difficult and that is how she deals with it.

Hope you get the chance to post more soon. So want to know what you have coming next for Lizzie and Adam.