Reviews for Blood Flowers
Lizzybeth74 chapter 7 . 8/22
Honestly excellent...I'm so glad you are continuing this! I completely missed the last update because someone hacked my email and I wasn't getting half of it, so I was super exited for two new (for me) updates :)

I LOVE that Sev has a creature inheritance...absolutely love it. I hope he chooses to unlock it now. I would think that it would be much easier to grow with it at his age now.

Your Durmstrang seems WAY better than Hogwarts. The description of the head of house for Wyvernspire is wicked...like in an awesome way.

I love it!
FireSenshi2 chapter 7 . 8/21
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to the next update!
PiffyEQ chapter 7 . 8/20
I can't wait to find out what Sev really looks like. Maybe I'm influenced by books and MMORPG's, but Elves were always portrayed with having an ethereal beauty to them. I would love it if for once he was the beautiful one ;P
D10g3n3s chapter 7 . 8/20
I love it! I'm so glad you haven't abandoned this story! it has so much potential and I'm pretty sure it's going to become one of my top favorites. I can't wait to read what happens next! I love that Harry's a metamorphmagus!
geetac chapter 7 . 8/20
It's surely is very different from Hogwarts.
D10g3n3s chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
as for ideas, maybe veela for the malfoys. have a girl who is a dragon shifter. choose a creature from viking mythology?
twinia1 chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Please continue! Love it
D10g3n3s chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
Please Update! this is an awesome story and I MUST know how it ends!
D10g3n3s chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
PLEASE update! This is one of my favorites! I NEED to know what happens next! This sounds like the kind of story that should be published! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
D10g3n3s chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Since Harry has a different bloodline in this alternate universe, would he have any creature inheritances? And can the Malfoy's really summon unicorns?
D10g3n3s chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Please update! This is one of my favorites! I need to know what happens!
Black Fire Neko chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
okay i'm really getting into this story please update soon i can't wait to read more
D10g3n3s chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
I love this! I hope you continue the story. PLEASE continue the story!
lilmisadiva chapter 6 . 8/25/2014