Reviews for Blood Flowers
D10g3n3s chapter 3 . 2/12
Please Update! this is an awesome story and I MUST know how it ends!
D10g3n3s chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
PLEASE update! This is one of my favorites! I NEED to know what happens next! This sounds like the kind of story that should be published! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
D10g3n3s chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Since Harry has a different bloodline in this alternate universe, would he have any creature inheritances? And can the Malfoy's really summon unicorns?
D10g3n3s chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Please update! This is one of my favorites! I need to know what happens!
Black Fire Neko chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
okay i'm really getting into this story please update soon i can't wait to read more
D10g3n3s chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
I love this! I hope you continue the story. PLEASE continue the story!
lilmisadiva chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Excited for next chapter
Katsy17 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
love
Asphodel21 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Im so glad that you were able to update once again this chapter was nice...looking forward to the sorting next chapter :)
SpockTheBeagle chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
I always thought Draco was alot like Ron.
This is great.
Please write more?
-A huge snarry fan
antipodean chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Love the story! It's the first that's grabbed my attention in quite a while. The characters are really well defined!

I'd love to see Severus have a little something even if its just dormant!
Narcissus-in-need chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
I'm so glad you posted this chapter! I was hooked right from the beginning of the story and was sad when it wasn't updated for so long. Glad that you are back. I enjoy creature inheritances very much, but I believe it is up to the author to decide where the story is going and so far you are doing a great job!
geetac chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
I like the chapter.
SeverusPrince101 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
well I missed your updates, love the story though. can't wait for more! I don't want to give a cliche of making Sev have a vampire inheritance or something, but I still picture him with somewhat creature inheritance, maybe something reptilian-ish? Dragon, drake or something, don't really know won't really matter if you take my idea or not, I just hope you don't make Harry/Gabriel god-like in powers in the future or something because it just makes it seems too easy if you get my meaning. Anyways keep up the good work!
cara-tanaka chapter 6 . 8/14/2014