Reviews for Blood Flowers
D10g3n3s chapter 2 . 4/30
please update soon!
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 7 . 11/20/2017
Great chapter. I like how you portray Drumstrang.

Can't wait for more.
D10g3n3s chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
please update soon! Don't make us wait for years again! I love this story!
Sexxy Vampire 16 chapter 7 . 10/30/2017
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lizzybeth74 chapter 7 . 8/22/2017
Honestly excellent...I'm so glad you are continuing this! I completely missed the last update because someone hacked my email and I wasn't getting half of it, so I was super exited for two new (for me) updates :)

I LOVE that Sev has a creature inheritance...absolutely love it. I hope he chooses to unlock it now. I would think that it would be much easier to grow with it at his age now.

Your Durmstrang seems WAY better than Hogwarts. The description of the head of house for Wyvernspire is wicked...like in an awesome way.

I love it!
FireSenshi2 chapter 7 . 8/21/2017
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to the next update!
PiffyEQ chapter 7 . 8/20/2017
I can't wait to find out what Sev really looks like. Maybe I'm influenced by books and MMORPG's, but Elves were always portrayed with having an ethereal beauty to them. I would love it if for once he was the beautiful one ;P
D10g3n3s chapter 7 . 8/20/2017
I love it! I'm so glad you haven't abandoned this story! it has so much potential and I'm pretty sure it's going to become one of my top favorites. I can't wait to read what happens next! I love that Harry's a metamorphmagus!
geetac chapter 7 . 8/20/2017
It's surely is very different from Hogwarts.
D10g3n3s chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
as for ideas, maybe veela for the malfoys. have a girl who is a dragon shifter. choose a creature from viking mythology?
twinia1 chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Please continue! Love it
D10g3n3s chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
Please Update! this is an awesome story and I MUST know how it ends!
D10g3n3s chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
PLEASE update! This is one of my favorites! I NEED to know what happens next! This sounds like the kind of story that should be published! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
D10g3n3s chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Since Harry has a different bloodline in this alternate universe, would he have any creature inheritances? And can the Malfoy's really summon unicorns?
D10g3n3s chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Please update! This is one of my favorites! I need to know what happens!