Reviews for Six Days a Year
Nadia chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I love this story. I'm a fan of Phlox/Cutler and I'd like to translate this story into German, if it's okay with you. Just let me know. :) ( )
Ezzie Valentine chapter 3 . 10/31/2003
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you keep on writing Phlox/Cutler stories. It is really hard to find good fiction in this catagory. I wish there were more writers like you who enjoy phlox/cutler

Anya chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
this was very good! i haven't been able to find many good stories about Phlox, got any more?
Afia chapter 3 . 10/29/2002
Oooh, I like! I like Crewman Cutler a lot - glad I'm not the only one, and I'm happy that you've decided to write a few stories with her in them!
Altra Palantir chapter 3 . 4/15/2002
Oooh! I like it! I've never read a phlox/cutler story (g'daya taHqeq, can't use initials for that one, they're already taken!) I like it! write more of them!
Severa1 chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
AWWWWWW. This story was so cute! Well, apart from the attack on Cutl, but that created the opportunity for Phox to save her! Phlox is such a wonderful character! My mom says he's just a combination of Neelix and the Doctor from "Voyager", but I say to that, "so?" They were my fave characters! I'd like to see more Phlox stories. This was nice indeedy.
Heeroluva chapter 3 . 4/13/2002