Reviews for A Lesson in Love
Guest chapter 28 . 3/11/2019
I find your portrayal of Mrs Zabini and the way parents threw balls to try to heal their children after the war both original and more intuitive about how people really behave than many other things I've read.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/11/2019
I think that if Rose told her father how much she was hurting because of him he would give his blessing for them to marry.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
I'm so excited that you wrote a sequel! I loved the Prefect and the Prankster and I can't wait to read about Rose and Scorpius living (mostly) happily ever after. Albus totally deserves to fall in love with someone who couldn't care less about him.

By the way you keep using the word discrepancies and I think a better word would be offenses or transgressions.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/10/2016
Ahaha it is only fitting that molly gets the final word when she was the one who 'cursed' him haha! But i would love a second part to see everyones lives a few years after, like al and scar, rose and scorpius happily married, violet and alastair expecting a chil and ava and stuff:) this was a great story i truly enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/10/2016
Awwwwwww albus and scarlett are so cute:) so are rose and scorpius, i would have loved if he propsed that way but then rose got drunk, poor guy but he will for sure get a yes soo anyways haha but i still feel sad for him
Guest chapter 31 . 6/10/2016
Yayay albus and scarlett told each other they love the other:) also love the reappearance of chi from the prefect and the prankster brings back nostalgia from when they were all back at hogwarts
Guest chapter 28 . 6/10/2016
I hope things patch up with al and scarlett and also i like the parvati and blaise moments haha
Guest chapter 26 . 6/10/2016
That rose and albus scene is great and i know al feels the same way but is just too proud, they will always be best friends for life, but then that ending, poor al:(
Guest chapter 25 . 6/10/2016
Yes finally! Oh thank merlin. That was some pretty heavy stuff and now i just want to give scorpius a hug. So now i am expecting a proposal very soon...
Guest chapter 24 . 6/10/2016
No no no scorose...:'(
Guest chapter 23 . 6/10/2016
Eyyy al is falling in love and so is scarlett! So glad for them and they are really cute
Guest chapter 21 . 6/10/2016
I so dont like how scorpius is feeling i hope it changes and ron comes around an approves of him soon, its making the couple realy stressed and he should understand scorpius and rose love each other and make each other happy
Also al called scarlett scar and that was soooo cute:)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/10/2016
I loved this chapter. We got to see more of other characters and drunk scorpius is hilarious, also i love all the cute scorose moments here and there:)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/10/2016
Ohhh james and fred so funny:')
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2016