Reviews for Incognito
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Nice! Short and sweet :-)
ramen-luver101 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
they should have changed his looks
Hope06 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
this is adorable i love it
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I like it.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
lol... love it! :)
Milliefluff chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Great story, I do like the way he loves swimming. x
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
great work keep up the great work
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
sequel to this story please just getting good.
PSay chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is an excellent story. I love the way Harry was able to find fun and achievement swimming and that his teachers helped him. That he and Severus are half-mermen is amazing. The fact that Severus was also to European Swimming Champion is great. I like the way you worked all of this out. I'm glad you are still writing. I hope you are doing well. It is nice to see one of your stories again. Be well and I hope to see more of your stories. pms
M.E.S 50 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really liked this short story. Thank you.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Well you were right, it was certainly a little bit OOC, but in a very good way! Nice work, looking forward to maybe a sequel?
Nanchih chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Only quibble is that he would be Champion for his age group in his country, until he won enough to be allowed to try for something like the Olympics. 'Youngest Champion' is meaningless before that point. There are Champions at each age group, in every stroke, at every distance. There are frequent 'challenges' at every level - a child can challenge his coach, or teenager, but even if the winning time is a record for that stroke and distance it won't actually count . It is unofficial, something to talk about, and it might get him a time trial for the Olympic squad IF it is supported by multiple certified times in real races. Only his official time in an official race count, and only for his age. Now, Harry's times (and Sev's) would have been the best for his age. Obviously he beat Sev's record time.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
loved it.
naru894 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
cute story XD
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
teddy,

I am sooo glad to see you post again. What a unique spin on the Harry/Severus being a family. I can't quite see Albus going along with the disappearence of "the boy who lived", but I'm sure someday in the future he'll get pulled in. BTW, I think that you mixed up the feeling of a portkey and apperation. I think apparition is the feeling of being squessed through a pipe. Just FYI. Otherwise, a very entertaining read.

FoM