Reviews for You Belong With Me Repost
Kocoum chapter 1 . 4/6
y no sex?
scoolcool chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
dammit i wanted a lemon but this was still really good
00oo chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
noooooo, how could he choose kocoum over poca?!
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Aahh true love. Loved it, thanx for writing it. :)
Zak saturday 1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Is their going to be a sequel
MayanPanther chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Aww! he blushes \(/)/ so cute!
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ugh, you tease! Cheesy isn't always bad! D: actually, i like cliche cheesy romances more than the seriously true love fics some people attempt to write. Anyway. Too each his own. *shrug*

This story was wonderful. :D though it seemed like the relationship popped out of nowhere, it was written well and was pretty charming so no more bitching from me! :D

So… yay!
Owlrose chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Lovely story I hope that you'll write a sequel. This pairing is really unusual, but you made it work flawlessly. The only critique I have would be that you should edit a little more carefully because there were a couple of typos, but other than that I have nothing to complain about. I really hope that you will write a sequel; I'd like to see where you'll take their relationship with John adjusting to living in the village, and with whatever reaction Chief Powhatan might have to there being together. Great job!
-Rose
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was cute! :)) Loved it!
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I was lOoking forward to a lemon but the story totally made up for it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aww, so cute! I also want a sequel.
lanie91 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
so unexpected and wonderful. :)
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Wow... completely unexpected pairing, but a pleasant surprise! Definitely a shame that Kocoum had to die in the movie. Overall, great work! Made me smile a cheesy grin at the end.
Annette Swan chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Very cool. Should make a sequal
babyb26 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011