Reviews for Laughter on the Wounded Coast
Ookamikuro chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Wonderful story, sad and warm and happy all at the same time. Warmed my heart.
Ookamikuro
Hot elf chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Beautiful, just beautiful!

Thanks for giving poor Fenris some happiness.
Billini chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow, that was beautiful! Amazing and so tender...
Briannel chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
So sweet and tender... I feel like crying, this was so beautifully written! I love the way you develop their relationship!
Ailee Nolitari chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Great story. Your description of the beach and the waves made me really feel like I was there. As always, the play between the characters is excellent, the emotion believable. Wow.
ErokoTan chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This was wonderfully well written; the detail you put into it really painted the setting well and the way you portrayed the characters was amazing.

It held just the perfect amount of tender affection to make a fangirl squee but didn't go as far as make one so giddy that they can't read it anymore.

I loved it.
Sasse1892 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh. That was gorgeous... I loved it and am going to read the other three straight away. :3 Really beautiful, I'm playing as a male mage at the moment and, um, whats the appropriate word? Wooing? Courting? Romancing, maybe? :/

Anyways, I'm whatever-ing Fenris. _ I think they would be so gorgeous together, I have a funny feeling that's the Drarry Fan in me shifting into DA2. :p

Seriously, this was so well-written and just so gorgeous. I had to favourite it. ;)