Reviews for EO Challenge: The King of Hell
LaedieDuske chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I am so far behind in my reading - even farther than I am in my writing and message responses. *hangs head* So...expect an onslaught of reviews as I finally make my way through all the wonderful offerings you've made lately!

This was completely brilliant - I never would have thought to post something from Crowley's POV. "...emotional trainwrecks..." our boys may be, but Crowley was right. He was pretty much the only one who's never underestimated them. Still...his arrogance overwhelmed his intellect eventually. *grin* You really captured him in this, his smug self-assurance right down to his Italian loafers. Love it!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Ah Crowley! Gotta love him! Nice one. :)
mainegirlwrites chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Oh, girl, that is creepy Crowley, to be sure! Nice job!
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
I suppose he'd pass on his usual whiskey for a nice Chianti and some fave beans! Too obvious? It was nice to hear Crowley looking forward to a happy future - he's a poppet isn't he!

Bev xx
Amberdreams chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Is it a tad disturbing that we Brits find ourselves so able to get into Crowley's mindset? :D "Offally entertaining" indeed!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
OH CHRIST - **squeaking with pleasure** - wow, I absolutely adore this! Both of them! You know how much I love my Crowley, and girl, you nailed him good! I really would love to read a longer story about his necromancy arts, but I don't think it would do your night's sleep good :-) Every line here is a pleasure, so artfully constructed - I can see him before my inner eye, smiling maliciously.

"Necromancy was such an under-appreciated art". Gimme more, please :-)

Oh, and: "Heck, if he was careful enough, he could give the smug bastards the opportunity to study their own livers … or each others"

Is it alarming to say you've made my day? I suppose it is :-)

xx Kate
OpheliacAngel chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Loved it. Crowley is such an awesome character and you stuck with his personality perfectly. Diving inside his mind was a treat :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Love it, love Crowley!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
"That'd be 'offally' entertaining." haha Good one! Crowley's so deliciously evil. Good work.
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Good job capturing Crowley! And the horror/humor category, odd tho it seems, does fit.

Sue
Paulathe Cat chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Oh my goodness! Very fun and love Mel Brooks quote. Crowley is always fun to hate.