Reviews for All Roses Have Thorns
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
I have to hand it to you... This story is as close as you get to the real Scorose as you can get. Even if both the Potter brothers seem a bit exaggerated. All in all, I love Rose and Scorpius. They are good characters since they actually have huge flaws. I love Demtria. She is completely, what with the death threats, but she is so... Humam? Felicia is your typical idiot bestie, if you ask me. I dont like her much, but she is good entertainment. And, this story is amazingly funny, I was literally ROFL during most of it. And the scene where Scorpius is turned into a mouse by James and then attacks? Man, I couldnt stop laughing for ten minute- I am still laughing just thinking about it. On a more serious note, please update! I am going thru stupidly important exams, and, I could do with your amazing sense lf humour. :)
randomgreenmonkey chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Please update as soon as possible- we're all waiting for Ron's reaction! It's really REALLY good so far, please don't stop writing the story!
randomgreenmonkey chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Please update soon! I want to see Ron's reaction so badly! That's the worst cliffhanger ever! Update soon :D
I quote books randomly chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
THIS is where you decided to stop!? SERIOUSLY? (ehehe, siriusly).

great sequel to a great original fanfiction. if only you had finished
OneoftheNephilim chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Please Please Please finish the story!
OneoftheNephilim chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Haha I 3 James in this story! Him and Scorpius act just like their dads towards each other :)
YouCanBeMyCasanova chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Would you please, PLEASE finish this story! I think the storyline is really great and the characters are so real. I can't wait to read the reaction of Ron en Hermione!
elle chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
hahaha! i love it! :)xx
redplaidboots chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
I really like it! the only thing is everyone stops when Ron comes in so please make his emotional explosion a fantastic one!
PastHopingFor chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
NO NO NOOOO :( please come back and continue! This story is SOOOOO good! That's such a cliffhanger ending!
Siemsen chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Wow. They're in BIG trouble. Cannot wait for an update!
Sabine8195 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
great story! Ohhh that's not good for the two of them...
picatsso chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Lol, I find it unrealistic that Scorpius would not want to get the hell out of there ASAP, he doesn't seem like a complete moron... In any case, I was really hoping that Ron would walk in! The first thing Ron should say: "...murder..."
picatsso chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I thought Scorpius's eyes were green. Continuity. Although frankly, I like the thought of him with grey eyes better. ANYWHO, good stuff. The sudden love proclamation is stretching it a little. No one in these stories seems to feel anything but either indifference or love. It's bi-polar. So I'm rationalizing this by saying that their teenagers and are being dramatic. Good stuff, we continue.
PenguinLover33 chapter 7 . 5/5/2012