Reviews for EO Challenge: Bed Bound
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow. Just wow. I love it!
ZAP chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I adore your sense of humor...really, REALLY adore it. This goes for the ~15 fanfic of yours that I'm reading right now; I don't have time to leave reviews on the others because I really should be doing my homework. Damn you (in the best possible way) for distracting me! But really, you're amazing. Your ideas are hilarious, yet you still write the characters realistically. Keep on writing, because I'll keep on enjoying your work!

LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
LOL Serves him right I say! Though, seeing as how he's chained down already...think Sam would go for another walk? *grin* Free access to his tummy!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Poor, poor Dean has always been over trusting in the babe department. He's lucky Sam found him and not motel management.
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Ohhh dear...

I got so excited I hit the wrong button. The image of Dean spreadeagled and handcuffed warmed the cockles of my perverted heart. Thank you!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This made me hoot! LMAO Poor Dean, but I gotta say it had to happen sooner or later. Hahahaha

Well done. :)
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/18/2011

I want to be this chick. The only I would love more than Dean loving is to just tease the guys. XD

Also? Your profile about how dean always ends up topless in your stories? Well it could be worse. I looked at mine and Sam dies way to offten to be normal.

Anyway, lovely story. I'm gonna laugh all day now. ROFLING on my ROFLCOPTER

Write on!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Heehee...oh the indignity of it!

Bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
He he he - I wonder if anyone has NOT imagined a bit of bondage with one of the Winchesters...? Oh, did I just say that out loud? LOL
Lykaia chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Interesting to see, which prompts prod your muse into action. ,
Lola Stang chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Hahaha aha!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh yes! Excellent!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Poor Dean and poor Sam. Having Dean as his brother certainly keeps Sam on his toes. Great drabble :D
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh, what a super lovely image. Dean naked, spread-eagled, and chained. Woooo!
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011