Reviews for Can't Help Myself
JaToya chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Fantastic fic. So glad I found it. I really appreciate that you didn't draw the drama out for chapters on end, and that you allowed both Puck and Rachel to be rational, understanding people. It's so going in my favorites pile.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
Fantastic! Great story!
VampireEatPeople chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
awww :3
love this !
Eyghon chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
That was awesome!
Fuinn123 chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
Oh my goodness. I loved this story! Truly one of my Puckleberry favorites, plus some Fuinn on the side? Perfection!
donna14 chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
You are an amazing author, this story was awesome! I absolutly loved your story What you said, I actually love all your stories. This one is also one of my favorites! I love the way you write Puckleberry! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. Please keep writing Puckleberry!
jess chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
ok i wasn't going to read this but i just kept passing it in the completed column and finally said, to myself of course, what the hay. worth the read. good and romantic.
aussiegleek18 chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
loved it :)
gleek30 chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
i really love how you incorporated WSS
gleek30 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
omg i definitely did not see that one coming! so good!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Freaking amazing fic! Great drama, romance, suspense, sex, and LOVE! Wouldn't Glee be so much better if Mr. Murphy DID read Puckleberry fanfic?
TardisRose23 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
AWWWW, great story...until you made them CUB fans ;D hehehehe. Otherwise GREAT job. (Former central Illinois girl who loves the Cards LOL)
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
Awesome story. I love the pairing of Rach/Punk.
Tarafina chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
This one's my favorite so far. It gave a completely realistic beginning to Puck, while at the end I could feel his transformation and found it completely believable. I also loved that many of the gleeks and even some of the other characters were added. Fantastic job! Aside from a few grammatical mistakes here or there, you wrote this beautifully.
adriane7 chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
Oh I loved this story! They were definitely a good match for one another and how he changed for her! Keep writing!