Reviews for Brave New World
Mr.Ncguy chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
pls come back! please!
hief chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
um like woah I'm strapped to my bunk because of this

Loved the realistic approach, the ffxiii universe was begging for a grittier "we are our own downfall" take (tho the Yuns taking down PSICOM is preferably legit) and you nailed it so hard I can't even deal. RE: Light's potty mouth - she's a soldier, Pulse weather fucking blows, her superiors are corrupt, GC are glorified sanitary experts i.e. she's perfect in this. RE: Fang packin' - if Light is benefitting I'm (and many others) are 100% there for that.

of course I'm like 3 years tardy to the party, so I won't beg for this to continue just know I'd be all over a multi chapter monster with this foundation if you were. In the meantime imma gorge myself on your other amazing writings.

I love you, loved this fic, (LOVED Fang in this holy hera), please never stop ok bai
HentaiLemon chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Like Dammmmnnn…this story is awesome. I want to guess what Fang is but I will not try cuz I like suspense and mystery. Lol. Whatever she may be its gonna be hot… and very good for Lightning :).

Many others and I like FutaFang so keep it up. If people don't like it the back button is always an option. Less Smut? Bad. More Smut? Delicious lol. The more the merrier I say.

Loving it,
HentaiLemon
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
The language is about what you would expect from a close-nit group of soldiers. Look forward to more chapters.
Kuma chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Is there any way that you could continue this, this is really great. futa fang dominating a submissive lighting. God please continue
Baka-Strawberry chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
dayumm...

i really love this. This is very different... i love your style!

Please update this... we're dying here, lololol.
Hier chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Phew, ;) I'm sure many of my fellow Flight readers would like to know what went on after that. I've read our story many times (xD) but barely ever leave a review. I hope that you do continue writing this fic because, to me, our ladies doesn't seem like the one night stand types. And also because of what Fang said, Light wont be looking for anyone else, etc, maybe the relationship could develope much more..the morning after ;x.

Hope you're doing well.
withoutadoubt chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Woah, that was hot. I really enjoyed the manner in which you depicted Fang; mischievous, dominant, dangerous etc. The depiction of Light being relatively corrupt was a fresh change as well. Not sure why you cut the end short, I was getting really hot and bothered, if you know what I mean.

Will we be seeing an update for this and Second Wind soon?
LazyMio chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
If at some point that you are not busy with work, school, children, pets, friends or family, and you're sitting on the couch bored. Please, I beg of you, update!
LucastaPastaTheShamanRamen chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was a really intriguing and refreshing read. You pointed out in your AN that you wanted to try out a new style, and all I can say is "dayum..." I loved the style you used as well as the premise of the story. ALL parts of it, if you catch my drift...

I sincerely hope there will be more of this beauty down the road!
kohakus.o.u.l chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
very nice, please continue
Raef chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Love this. But I really don't think you need to worry about being banned; out of all my years coming here I've only seen one story taken down for sexual content. And even then just the story was removed, nothing happened to the author.

Right now I have no idea why I just skipped over your fics for so long. It was definitely a mistake, and I'm making up for it by reading all your stuff now.

But if you're not going to post the full uncensored version here, could you possibly send it to me or give me a link?
keshiri-sithtribe chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Please update, i cant stand suspense
RisingGundam2006 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Daaaa, no smut? Rising was hoping to see some. Random question, could you send the unedited version to me?
DaManu chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
FutaFang? Damn. Thats incredible hot. (Of course only with Light. Shu Shu Vanille!) You are at the least a demi-god for showing me how utterly wrong I was in not come up with this idea myself. Seriously, what was I (not) thinking? For granting me the possibility of this delightful fantasy you have my sincerest thanks. Keep up the good work! (I also agree some more smut wouldnt hurt at all. At least not us. Sorry Light. )