Reviews for The Layers of My Heart
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Please continue this! I love this story, and while I know it was a long time ago, I still haven't given up on it. Neither should you. It is so good, I need more, please?:(
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I love this story:)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Come on, please continue this! I love the idea but it needs more. I check everyday to see if you updated. Pleeeeaaaaasse?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Pretty please please please pleases please please please pease please please please please please continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Come on, please continue this! I loved it and now it was three years ago! Please?!:(
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Please please please please please continue? I love this, come on and update already!:)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
I can totally imagine the next chapter..:)... Starts percy POV and he actually heard James whispering into the locket and get all freaked out that a boy is saying that about his baby girl and he tell harry after meeting with him yeah I like this story that would be cool good job (::) (o) cookies and donuts for thunderstorm (o) (o) (o) :) :) :)
Beth M chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
UPDATE PLEASE
PLEASE
Carthage5 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
This is a great story.
1eragon33 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
please don't be a dead fic this is two good two be
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
I need more of this story now!
black-belt sleeper chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
I once ha that same problem with a washing mashine. My sisters were rolling on the floor with laughter while i was covered from head to toes with bubbles. In the end it was kind of funny.
Love your story, keep writing
Dragon Ranger0924 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
This is great when is the next chapter?
procellous chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
please update! pretty please with Mark of Athena and Son of Neptune on top?