Reviews for Prison Island Break
Dandelionjoy chapter 1 . 9/23
I've read this almost two years and I figure in gonna reread and give a /small/ review for every chapter 'cause I friggon /love/ this fanfic.
I'm gonna read maybe one or two chapters a day so it'll take a while but I wanna do it-
For this chapter- Lemme say- Silver as Shadow are my two top favorite characters and I was beyond amazed when I realized they were both going to be in this- The way you two (I'm not sure if your gonna see this) write is very pleasing to me, smooth I should say?
BrendaWriter chapter 51 . 7/22
I like the way you combine the character's personality together with the environment it combines together really well. You can almost watch it like if it's a movie or that you are actually there. Keep this going ! You're doing great !
SoundBraker chapter 51 . 4/12
This story is absolutely amazing. Dark and perverted but in the best way. You said there's gonna be a season 2? If its not gonna be on here, I'ma gonna go look for it, cause from when I'm writing this review its been about 3 to 4 years since the last update. Any ideas on to where it might be?
Also, right now I do pity Shadow. Are they really gonna put him in with Scourge again? And poor Amy. I think I know exactly what Snivy was getting on about and I don't like it.
Well, that's all I got. Keep making awesome stories byeeee...
EpicGuy7130 chapter 25 . 11/2/2016
Tails getting prison raped. Ok then... (yes I know this is fanficton is almost 6 yrs old post but still. If you look on Tails' Wikipedia page, it says that he is 8 yrs. old.
First off, an 8yo in prison doenst sound right at all...
2nd, even if that was possible, He"d be in Juvenille
3rd, even if prisoners put an 8yo in normal prison, the prisoners... well they probably would do all the things mentoned in this.
4th... Even if he liked it, the age of consent is 18. So it would still be rape even if he liked it.
There you go. (man this might be the longest review you've gotten)
(If it is I deserve an awaRd for criticising a rape fanficton anyway)
(BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!)
AND in #26, there's not a metion of what had happened to tails in the last one at all! His name isn't even metioned in it at all! So that's saying nobody else was there to witness Tails' rape. Makes Perfect sense.
Pest chapter 32 . 8/19/2016
I'm not the only one to think of Scourge as a Hannibal Lector counterpart, right?
shadow.of.intent.115 chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
i like a dark fic but this makes warhammer 40k look like team fortress
Guest chapter 25 . 8/7/2016
yeah this is bullshit silver wouldnt be a bitch he would snap scourge ncl with hispsychokinesis you fucking fag and they wouldntbe in prison theybwoupdve easily busyed outnwith their powers and shadow wouldve raped blaze by now so this whole thing is a bunch of bullshit
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
...Yeah. The idea of them as dangerous criminals is really interesting. And loveable... and they're so in-character too... wow
MrZombieKitten chapter 20 . 7/24/2016
Lol I just made it this far, I get easily bored. And wow! Not sure if this was intentionally but Shadow sounds like the average 12-15 year old you'd meet online. Like the comparison is uncanny!
And for Mina, well she's just the topical "I like bad boys" girl. Which is pretty stupid.
Ether way the writing is pretty grate!
Can't wait to get to the chapters with actual action. And by action I don't mean sex or fights
darklingforrest chapter 51 . 7/20/2016
I love this story I just can't get enough of it. I love how all the characters are intertwined with each other and then what's going to happen when they all find out if certain events hint hint.
MrZombieKitten chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
Awe come on, I know this story is old, but damn, getting raped is something good not bad! I will continue reading and skip every part that contains Tails getting raped, I hate tails, he shouldn't be getting the good treatment, he should be getting his bones crushed, same for silver. Only reason I'm ok with this Sliver is because he seems normal. Still skiing the rape. I'm sure Sonic will get raped at some point, if not rape then just a lemon, I'll keep my eye out for that :D

This is a really well written and nicely detailed story

it's shit :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
:DDD

SONAMES!
HaloAngel chapter 34 . 4/25/2016
I really loved this! Seriously, the detail on how both Sonic and Knuckles were evenly matched and the blows they delivered to each other made me confused on who would win! Keep up the good work!️
anonymous chapter 51 . 4/17/2016
Great work , congratulations on 51 chapters
N8han11 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Wow. I'm rereading this story again and it's just as dark as I remember it...

By the way, the story is still going, just on a different account - s/9933167/1/Prison-Island-Break-Season-Two