Reviews for Prison Island Break
raeweis chapter 44 . 7/10/2013
Wow! This story is amazing! It's very well written, and the plot is very interesting and unique! I haven't seen many Sonic Prison stories, and definitely none as brutally honest about prison life. Well done! With all the detail put into the character's different behaviours, I can't help but wonder if one of you happens to be a psychologist or criminologist. Or perhaps you've spent a bit of time in the slammer yourselves... ;)
Super great job, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
t chapter 16 . 6/19/2013
Sat here, hugging my shadow plushie in comfort.
Oh shadow :(:(
Guest chapter 41 . 5/24/2013
um...you gonna finish this? you constantly said ur gonna finish it...:/
Flutterguy chapter 40 . 5/24/2013
SONAMY 4EVER
Guest chapter 37 . 5/24/2013
YOU SHOULD ADD ROSY THE RASCAL WITH SCOURGE! :)
Guest chapter 32 . 5/23/2013
What would rainbow dash do in this prison?
Guest chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
Aight thats ENOUGH. Tails is my favorite character hes 8. 8 YR OLDS CANT GO TO PRISON. Reason: they get raped. And where's silver
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Poor chris... He did nothing wtf
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
aw wtf knux doesnt rape
Fanfic commenter chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Damn...Just damn.
It's like this prison is a physcotic high school!
Guest chapter 44 . 5/22/2013
This story has been written with the best quality, and i luvv it.
However, It gave me nightmares.
Jon chapter 44 . 5/18/2013
Is it safe to assume this fic isint going to get finished? What with the date of the last update and what not.
fuzzyzergling chapter 44 . 4/6/2013
Very good story, but I have one problem:
All the characters seem to be portrayed roughly in line with their "power levels", respective to each other, but Mephiles seems very weak in comparison. Is there a reason for this?
HTKWolfe777 chapter 44 . 3/29/2013
This story... I'm having trouble finding the words to describe just how much I enjoy reading it. The different perspectives, the contrast of all the different personalities, and even the plotline itself is absolutely enthralling. I seriously hope to see more of this story in the future.
HTKWolfe777 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I'm getting the storng impression that if they all manage to overthrow Mephiles, and escape that Silver is going to kill every last one of them, even Sonic, and especially Shadow.
644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »