Reviews for Prison Island Break
Guest chapter 43 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter keep it up :D
Lunar0 chapter 43 . 11/27/2012
Aha you got me, I thought it'd actually happen, really enjoyed this chapter
emerald7 chapter 43 . 11/27/2012
btw another review made me realise something- what ARE the ages of the character's in this fic? It would be nice to know.
emerald7 chapter 43 . 11/27/2012
oh my god! This was amazing.
I cant stop laughing- the way all of then ganged up on him as much as it made me feel a little sad for him it was so needed.
I suddenly find silver... Somewhat cool now.
And knuckles too- i've always loved knuckles. Aside from his creepy, nasty habits with his cell mates.
And vector! He's awesome! Though i was scared for doc blos for a moment there.
I'm in anticipation of mephiles's character, if weren't in this chap but i've a feeling he'll be back for revenge.
I hope vector and espio join sonic's crew. And mighty helps em from the outside, i dunno. Cant help waiting to see how it all pans out.
Does silver know blaze?! I wonder GAH! So many questions that i cant wait to see answered in future chapters.
I love this, please update real soon!
Frost-the-Cat chapter 43 . 11/27/2012
holy shit i cannot tell you how hard i laughed at this chapter. dont know why though... maybe seeing shadow torn down like that entertained me more then i thought it would. this was a great chapter
insidiouswriter chapter 42 . 11/26/2012
great story thought meth sorry mephiles would bite the dust but well keep the story goin or... else there might be riot
stormseeker123 chapter 42 . 11/26/2012
this is a wonderfully dark, gritty work. it is so... real... if it wasn't a sonic story... then i might have mistaken it for a real-life recount of prison life...
PhoenixLord05 chapter 30 . 11/24/2012
I don't think Shadows crazy, Britney is crazy. Good job even if I really don't have anything I think I can say about the lemons. Keep doing well and Yoshi.
Bokusatsu chapter 42 . 11/23/2012
NOOO DONT STOP
I love the characters in your fanfic! I seriously wonder what Eggman wouldve done to Vector though, and how he wouldve reacted... Please continue to write more!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Why do you hate homosexuals so much! I enjoy the story but please don't go smashing the word "fag" into every chapter(which it is) because the way it is being used so freely to "describe" the characters is making me feel uneasy with this story, especially since all of the lemons so far have been rape with two guys and this story is listed with Shadow/Sonic. So I hope that this is just part of the plot and not part of you bashing homosexuals. Good story though and Yoshi.
PhoenixLord05 chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Silver is bad. There's no just to his actions, I hope he learns that. Good job and I'll keep reading! Yoshi!
RaptureEntice chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is incredible! It sounds like my story 'Signed in Blood' a tad bit since you mentioned rapists and all...which is why I'm intrigued but this story more. There aren't enough dark stories in this site and I'm glad to have found this one. I will continue to read this
canikostar99 chapter 42 . 11/20/2012
hm so when do you plan to toss sonic in with scourge? i wanna watch him go crazy and possibly lash at mephiles well this is fun update soon!
Snickerdoodle8P chapter 42 . 11/19/2012