Reviews for Prison Island Break
Guest chapter 32 . 5/23/2013
What would rainbow dash do in this prison?
Guest chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
Aight thats ENOUGH. Tails is my favorite character hes 8. 8 YR OLDS CANT GO TO PRISON. Reason: they get raped. And where's silver
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Poor chris... He did nothing wtf
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
aw wtf knux doesnt rape
Fanfic commenter chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Damn...Just damn.
It's like this prison is a physcotic high school!
Guest chapter 44 . 5/22/2013
This story has been written with the best quality, and i luvv it.
However, It gave me nightmares.
Jon chapter 44 . 5/18/2013
Is it safe to assume this fic isint going to get finished? What with the date of the last update and what not.
fuzzyzergling chapter 44 . 4/6/2013
Very good story, but I have one problem:
All the characters seem to be portrayed roughly in line with their "power levels", respective to each other, but Mephiles seems very weak in comparison. Is there a reason for this?
HTKWolfe777 chapter 44 . 3/29/2013
This story... I'm having trouble finding the words to describe just how much I enjoy reading it. The different perspectives, the contrast of all the different personalities, and even the plotline itself is absolutely enthralling. I seriously hope to see more of this story in the future.
HTKWolfe777 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I'm getting the storng impression that if they all manage to overthrow Mephiles, and escape that Silver is going to kill every last one of them, even Sonic, and especially Shadow.
SaiSymbolic chapter 44 . 3/10/2013
please update soon. i love this story and i'd hate to see it go to waste
guest chapter 44 . 3/7/2013
Still no update?
C'mon guys, update already!
Its been a long, long time.
Your fans are gonna lose patience at this rate.
Kai chapter 44 . 2/19/2013
Why aren't there anymore of these brilliant fanfics
kyurem.tumblr.co chapter 44 . 2/10/2013
This made me very horny
ScourgeIsPimp chapter 44 . 2/4/2013
its been awhile since yall last updated. is there a possibility of new chapters soon? we can't read and review if you don't update and i hope yall ain't doin the story just for the reviews. i'm dyin to know what happens next. i need more of this addicting story, please! i would die happy if i could finnish this story. but other then that this story is a magnificent masterpiece. its something in a story that you don't see often, especially in a sonic fic. most fanfics have the same scenario over and over and it gets tiresome. i was actually thinking about quitting reading fanfics until this little gem caught my eye. please don't be like some authors who abandon a perfect fanfic and leave their followers hanging and when i say this i think i'm talking for the rest of the followers. i'd HATE to see that happen. i know you got a life and everything outside of writing but could you atleast fill us in on on your plans regarding finnishing or just taking a break? now that thats said i'm gonna re read this great fic.
639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »