Reviews for Prison Island Break
Ira Wolph chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
I never thought I'll say this but Knuckles just became more Badass than Shadow.

And not one fuck was given to Tails this chapter. :3 YAY
BeyonderGod chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
Tails *whimpers* T_T

G-great chapter.
BeyonderGod chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
Screw you Mephiles. I spit in your face.
Ira Wolph chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
i have grown a great fear of Knuckles and Shadow.
Ira Wolph chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Vector and Shadow are killing me! xD

Silver Don't drop the soap! Seriously... Don't do it, man.o_o
Ira Wolph chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
Tails! NO! Q_Q
DastardTheBastard chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Yes this was so SATISFYING!
Sugarfiend chapter 51 . 10/7/2014
This is basically one of my favorite fanfics on the planet. The way you keep their core personalities right is great! Keep updating- I check in a lot to see if new chapters are up.
Lolita Lucita chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
You sicken me
JEUHVDVHQBWIVBQI chapter 51 . 7/7/2014
I have a suggestion.(doubt you'l listen) BUT OK. So I was wondering if maybe you could add Omega like as a guard robot or something. Just wondering cause you left him out :(. REALLY WANNA SEE METAL SONIC
LilypolicyOutlo chapter 31 . 7/6/2014
You suck so you should suck and lick my pussy
Guest chapter 32 . 7/6/2014
Nightmares And for some reason I kept thinking Scourge was a werehog XD idk why but it fits so well to me.
SHADOWFUCKINGFAN chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
OMG I WOVED SHADOWS FUCKING PERSONALITY IN THIS I WANT HI TO KILLLLL I WANT TO READ THE GORE AND AN-*slaps self* Sorry about that I just love horror and blood and gore and all. Al in al i love dis chaptey good day mam and sir
The Reader chapter 50 . 6/19/2014
I really love this story but you got to continue!
I would just love it if you add more ShadAmy moments if you want! Maybe when the gang breaks out of jail, Shadow can take Amy with him. You cant just abandon a great story like this! Please update when you can!
guest lol chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
wow. that's all I have to say.
I've read the whole thing after a course of 2 days, and I wasn't dissapointed. I usually don't go for these types of stories, but this... it intreiged me. at first, I was doubtful, but I got so in depth to the story.
the storyline is gritty, realistic, yet entertaining. I love the premise, there wasn't one chapter when I wasn't cringing at what disgusting rape or torture was happening, or giggling at the jokes here and there.
I love your perception of the characters; Sonic, even as a murderer and robber, still cheesy and a jokester. Tails' innocence, yet genius. He grew more confident. I love how Knuckles gradually becomes a stronger character, even after giving up Tails. And Shadow, oh man... I LOVED him in this story. His crazed attitude, his psychotic actions, and his thoughts, I could relate slightly. His and Sonic's interactions had me cracking up! Silver is surprisingly interesting too; he was perceived as weak, but he had his moments. Amy is strong and strong headed, and I love it. Her character is done so well. Mephiles, Espio, Vector, Manic, etc. they were all done well.
This story always kept me on my toes. I was so caught into it. It's a shame it's unfinished. I was really hoping for a conclusion.
Nonetheless, I respect what you have written. However if you do choose to return to it; it's been a while, but I would love to see an ending, good or bad.

Keep up the good storytelling.
639 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »