Reviews for Prison Island Break
ThePurplePyroHedgie chapter 51 . 8/18/2015
I can't believe it took my this long to read this story. I'd seen it floating around but never bothered reading it, thinking it wouldn't catch my interest. But because it had so many reviews and a lot of praise from other readers, I thought to myself, it must be pretty good. Yep, they were right. I pretty much became instantly hooked. Yeah, it's dark, graphic, gritty and intense, but it's written so well that it captures the audience. I noticed this hasn't been updated for a few years which is a shame. I'm hoping it'll be updated at some point, it's a fantastic story and it'd suck to see it go unfinished. You do realize how hard it is to find decently written fanfictions around here, don't you?

Either way, keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of this story if it is ever updated, along with your other work. ;)
Christian Wolf27 chapter 25 . 8/7/2015
I think Tails needs a break.
Plastic Raven chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
What do I think? Well, Silver's nudity going in being stated so up-front makes the casual mentions of what typically happens to the denizens of this place all the more awkward, but I've got a premonition that feeling won't end there. Still, I'm strangely intrigued to what I actually see written despite the rather (deliberately?) loathsome premise. Marching on, I can only hope you're utilizing such obscure characters out of true love of the franchise's extensive cast, not hatred of OCs (which I love, myself). Oh, poor Silver, how will you and your furthest-south quill fare in this... *tries to think of anything but rectum analogies* heck-hole?
DED chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
Not disgusting. I chuckled. I kek'd.
Aloha snakbar chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Dropping the soap would be...unfortunate, to say the least.
Bones.gof chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
It has started. No going back.
Bones chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
IT BEGINS
FML chapter 51 . 6/15/2015
Is it..is it too late to review?
FelirwenTheSecond chapter 51 . 2/22/2015
It took me two months to get from chapter one to all the way here at chapter 51. Damn.
Steve chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
It was good
Vince chapter 51 . 12/9/2014
I found this fic about three days ago, and I have been non stop reading it! You are doing such a great job! -(What?) Im really loving the story so far, Keep it up! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
The new season is continued but on a different account, by another person, breechloader. They're amazing! For those who dont know its continued by breechloader! Your welcome
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
It was really good, I liked it very much, but I did notice some spelling errors. Also, make sure that the very first sentence of every single paragraph is indented. Otherwise, your writing will just look sloppy, lazy, and weird. Okay?
Ira Wolph chapter 51 . 10/23/2014
Shadow! *cries*

Awesome story
Ira Wolph chapter 43 . 10/22/2014
*faints from excitement* Oh man I really thought Shadow was gonna.. omg..

This was wow. *thumbs up*