Reviews for Prison Island Break
Lynn chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
The heroes anyway uh this seems out of charector for them to be in jail at all
I bet this pleases but this is weird.
I was wondering if this Sonic was the evil Sonic and all the others were evil would make sense.
Unless the heroes messed up big time and ended up accidently hurting 's reason makes sense why he's there.
Maybe I missed something.
Well written though and I like it still.
ProN0013 chapter 51 . 5/15/2014
I love it! Give me mooooooooore!
HTKWolfe777 chapter 51 . 5/13/2014
Yeah we've seen some M/M, some M/F, but what about a little F/F action? Think you could make it happen? Because I know you could if you get creative.

HTKWolfe777 chapter 50 . 5/13/2014
a few things:
1)HURAH FOR SHADAMY!
2) Snively you sniveling coward, grow a pair!
3) 0.0!
4) Must... Have... MORE!

HTKWolfe777 chapter 49 . 5/13/2014
Ow! Burn! She has him by the balls! Hell, at this point why doesn't she just order him to let Sonic, Manic, and Tails go, help smuggle them off the island? Maybe there is no way to do that? Either way Sonic is the mastermind here so I guess it makes sense he wouldn't want to run that risk. I am loving this story all over again!

HTKWolfe777 chapter 42 . 5/13/2014
Looking at this I can't help but wonder if Vector is going to Want in on Sonic's parole plan B, or if he wants to junk it up. Either way is cool with me.

HTKWolfe777 chapter 41 . 5/13/2014
Ooookay... Wow, that is some deep philosophical stuff... I'm going to be going over and over all that in my head all day!

I am also reflecting how you made the quick-tempered Amy Rose into a pacifist... Nice turnaround! And this Shadow... Wow.

Just a fan chapter 51 . 4/25/2014
Ugh, poor ash. And what would Amy think about this? Would she expect anything more from Sonic? My heart hurts... I'll cry if I see another sex scene with those two.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 51 . 4/20/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE KEEP GOING I CAN'T TAKE THE SUSPENSE! Don't leave it unfinished, it would be a crime!
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 43 . 4/20/2014
Silver...*shakes head* Silver, Silver, Silver. I don't remember him being this weak in the games and other series...he's so...ugh. And he's in for murder? I can barely tell. He really needs to toughen up. But at least he fought back. He really needs his powers- and his confidence- back, pronto. I want to shake and throttle him for all that religiosity junk he keeps spouting.
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 40 . 4/20/2014
Sonamy. I'm a traditionalist. Sue me.

Anyway...I think it's time I left an in-depth review for this masterpiece...
First off, this story is DELICIOUS, and not just because of the sexy scenes, which are AMAZING, by the way... it's a psychotic, dark, deep, creepy, disturbing insight into life inside the joint. The fact that it's Sonic characters makes it all the more better. You really kept to their personalities while at the same time making it gritty and realistic.

For most of it, I was terrified for Silver's life. I'm not even religious, but I was just praying for him to wise up and get tough. I honestly thought he was going to get raped. I can't WAIT until he's finally off his meds and whipping some serious ass with his psychokinises.
Sonic is done so well, with his smartass cockiness that he so deserves. And I love how you brought in Manic and Sonia, too. Shadow...oh, he's so tortured. Tails makes me just want to cry and give him a hug...Knuckles!? Come on! He's so crazy it's hilarious!

It's perfect, and I've been reading for two hours straight!
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
OOOOH MY GOD THIS STORY IS CRAZY AS HELL BUT I CAN'T STOP READING
jessicashadow chapter 51 . 3/14/2014
I started reading this story and simply could not stop reading. It's so wonderfully well written and it just keeps getting better and better. The characters are so well written, the story is always so interesting, I must say I do particularly love Shadow in this story. I really look forward to the next chapter of this fantastic story, I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Drew chapter 42 . 2/27/2014
This story is too predictable. Sonic fights shadow, knuckles fights sonic, knuckles fights shadow, shadow fights silver, and someone is sent to the infirmary. The story was enjoyable and left me in suspense in the first chapters , but you could tell what would happen in the next chapter. No disrespect to your work, but make a scene that would make people feel wowed :)
RyuuShadow chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
Ow! Shadow! I wonder how things will develop...!
639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »