Reviews for Prison Island Break
Shadow7900 chapter 30 . 11/29/2011
You fucking sick son of a bitches! Amy was the last one not violated!

I loved this chapter. Oh, by the way, i had no respect for mephiles to begin with, but this even took out any hope for any growing at all.

I swear if you don't update soon, i will kill!

Jk, but really, as soon as you can.
kreiger chapter 30 . 11/28/2011
Wow, I had no symphathy for him before!

Poor amy, at least she probably going to take a active role in taking mephiles down
Ashes of Chaos chapter 30 . 11/28/2011
Good Chapter! I hope that you guys can keep it up!
RebornKitten chapter 30 . 11/28/2011
i never felt for mephiles. but i feel for amy. ALOT now... :( it was an awesome chapter. and i hope mephiles gets whats coming to him (karma~)
Guest chapter 30 . 11/28/2011
Thank god youre not adding sonadow to this. Great story aswell! When is rouge coming back?
TheUltimateLifeFormsAssistant chapter 30 . 11/28/2011
This Chapter was really some torture for (me and) Amy...
Mistress Of The Macabre chapter 29 . 11/27/2011
I have to say, this is probably one of the best Sonic fics I've ever read.

I really love the way you portray the characters, and they develop beautifully and believably, and so now, I'm eagerly awaiting another update :)

The storyline is amazing, none of it is too rushed, nor is it too slow- it flows perfectly, and now I'm kind of pumped for Scourge's appearance, along with the prison breakout.

I have to say, though, I feel really sorry for Tails. I'm really hoping he gets some sort of revenge later on. :)

All in all, this is an amazing fic, and I ope you update soon :)
Snickerdoodle8P chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
Mephiles is such a basturd! D8
BlissofanAngel chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
Well...you have SUCCESSFULLY helped me understand that Mephiles is a sick FUCK and should be put in his place. Rather its death or constant rape by one of the inmates for pay-back. I had no sympathy for Mephiles the beginning of the story. I hated him then I didn't think I would hate him more now but I will be damn if I don't...I think I should stop there because I am pretty pissed about what he just did and I could go on with more about how such a sick fuck he is...UGH!

Please update soon.
Mephylover chapter 29 . 11/27/2011
Poor Bean and job with your grammer thou! :D
PoisonVixen-Aky chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
Mephiles is just an ASSHOLE! sorry i had to say it :) but keep on writting guys i'm a real fan of that story :) and Hope you'll write some other story in co-op again :) nice as this one :)
TheShadowedRose chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
This was a great chapter :) but who was the new character that was supposed to be revealed?

Update soon :$
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
...Damn...Poor Amy. Oh Mephy, you sly bastard, but what could be done? He is the Head Warden. At least Amy's not dead, though she might want to be by now. I couldn't watch that scene if I was Tails, but what could he do, he's just a weak little fox. This chapter was sad. I wonder what happens next.
Cody chapter 29 . 11/27/2011
This is cool :D but i think it would be cool for a lemon between Sonic and Amy. Just meh opnion.
Snickerdoodle8P chapter 29 . 11/26/2011