Reviews for Prison Island Break
BlissofanAngel chapter 27 . 11/7/2011
I can't wait to see how Sonic's plans all comes together. This is going to be epic! I'm kinda glad that Shadow got it from Sonic himself that Sonic actually planned his meeting with Mina. There is soooo much going on and I'm completely excited. Update soon, please!
Mephylover chapter 27 . 11/7/2011
Awsome chapter!

So by now everybody can tell SonicFrank is not a fan of Sonadow but you Harley...i think you slightly like the paring can't tell fully though...anyway i was thinking what happens if Scrouge brakes out as well! D: XD
Snoe mahns cumn 4 u chapter 27 . 11/7/2011
Aesome! Well right now I want that three-some to work! And Silver would be able to fly them over the sea, Tails might be able to colect robot parts and make a plane, or maybe a private jet owned by mephiles is stolen! I WANT MEPHILES TO GET HIS NUTS CRUSHED! And will there be any more charecters from the comics makeing an appearance?
RandomFieryDragon chapter 27 . 11/7/2011
I can't get enough of this story! Can't wait for the threesome between Sonic, Shadow and Mina, I'm sure that'll be interesting, and it's so awesome to finally see Sonic and Shadow working together (or at least agreeing to). You guys are freaking awesome, keep it up. And you said we'd get another chapter by Thursday if you got 20 reviews, so here's mine! :)
leprechaun of doom chapter 27 . 11/7/2011
This stories getting better with every chapter. Poor Tails. Anyway, cant wait for the fight, the riot and all the other juicy stuff you have in store. Hoping for an update this thursday.
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 27 . 11/7/2011
Shit...has just got real!
kreiger chapter 26 . 11/7/2011
I have to say I like sonics charecter he remains sonic like but is pretty cool and well suited for this environment almost like a blue jack nicholson
kreiger chapter 26 . 11/7/2011
Enought sex and rape! I acually want to see the escape!

I don't get why everyone thinks tails is so weak? He could keep up with sonic in the second one and was effectivly invincible,

Try to reduce the rape and sex, exept if its sonic and amy
ManicMidnight13 chapter 26 . 11/5/2011
Lmao the part where silver lost his pants made me nearly die laughing XD amazing story! Uppdddaaatttteeeeeee :D
MysteriosuFoxGirl chapter 26 . 11/5/2011
awwww no shadow raping silver T.T i was almost convinced like silver that shadow was gonna do it. keep bringing it on! i want more!
RebornKitten chapter 26 . 11/4/2011
damn i loved that torture part. shadow would do that just to screw with his head XD im sorry that made me laugh... and sonmina yay! 3 the ending was sweet... that 3some... will be awfully interesting D
Guest chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
Great story so far! When is rouge coming back?
BlissofanAngel chapter 26 . 11/4/2011
I laughed when Shadow laughed that was too funny.

Awwww, damn that SonMina end was AWESOME and sweet in it's own way. I can't wait for SonMinaShad.

Okay, I'm going to pull this out again: Where. Is. Scourge? I am soooo ready to see him already.

Also, when is Silver going to get raped?

All in all, awesome chapter as always. Please, update soon.
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 26 . 11/3/2011
lol. Shadow scared the piss out of him. And then some guy takes his pants and underpants off while he is knocked out. funny! Very funny. I love the hedgehog trio!
Mephylover chapter 25 . 11/2/2011
Poor Tails! D

Sonina is okay,your good at writing can't wait for next chapter! D
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »