Reviews for Prison Island Break
mephylover chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
I like Mephiles but hes being a meanie to Shadow which makes me mad but great vhapter you story's in my favoiret and you guys are in my favorite Author list! :)
Mephylover chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
Poor Shady(shadow)sonics being a big meanie i know who was on the picture!

Anyway this chapter is my most fav chapter at the moment,i will read this over in the future,you people are good writers! :D
Mephylover chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
Never did like Cris Thorndyke what mad eme happier at this chapter is he got beat up by 2 of my favorite Characters. ;D
Mephylover chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
This is one of my Favorite chapters out of the 7 i've read so fire nice job on stroyline. :)
Mephylover chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Poor Tail but great chapter well written,Silver and Nack had a good chat i would say. :)
Mephylover chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Makes you want to keep ready.

I recommed this story to other viewers Rated M so all you people that arent rated M don't read. XD

I like this sotry alot...
ManicMidnight13 chapter 25 . 10/26/2011
Yikes, I loved the fight between shadow and knuckles XD epic! And the rape...nice detail XD next chappppppppyyyy when's scourge coming? :( :D
Mephylover chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Awsomeness

The Characters are spots that actual you can imagine them actual in that spot(psycopath hedgehog-sounds like shadowXD)

anyways cool story this one is! :)
Meowtastix chapter 25 . 10/26/2011
I hate you.

In a good way, that is. (Is there a good kind of hate? XD)

Don't knock it 'til you try it. I mean if you really need convincing, read 'He Is My Master'. It convinced me! Sonadow is real, man. The people at SEGA are just slowly putting it out to the crowd, that's all, with you people and your SonMina! I feel like punching a wall. *pouts*

Seriously, man. Give it a try, I beg of you. I COMMAND YOU TO! or I'll just nag you 'bout it 'til you either do it or delete this story. And when you take off anomoyous reviewers, I WILL get an account.

Anything for my sonadow needs.

Don't get on my bad side; I will take action. And one way you do that is dissing sonadow. Try me. I dare you to. I will bite, you muthafucker!
Mistress Of The Macabre chapter 25 . 10/26/2011
Poor Tails. I bet Knuckles is going to be really angry when he comes back!

I want to know what's going to happen to Silver! :)

Anyway, great chapter, can't wait to see more :)
BlissofanAngel chapter 25 . 10/25/2011
I do! I do! SonMina please be in the next chapter.

Poor Tails tsk tsk tsk

Are you guys going to make a chapter with Knuckles raping Silver in the infirmary?

Damn, Shadow, you need some pussy or something. Your stress is unbelievable.

Update soon!
Snickerdoodle8P chapter 25 . 10/25/2011
Can Silver be f**ked now?
MoonlightXmas chapter 25 . 10/25/2011
I reaaallllllyyy hope Sonic helps Tails out...and Silver gets some brains... ohz! SonMina FTW!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 25 . 10/25/2011
That was... *steals chapter from FF and runs away with it*
RebornKitten chapter 25 . 10/25/2011
that was brutal. i loved it. poor tails but very good wordplay and i want more sonmina~ add some shad in there and id be a very happy girl~
639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »