Reviews for Prison Island Break
Sugarfiend chapter 51 . 10/7/2014
This is basically one of my favorite fanfics on the planet. The way you keep their core personalities right is great! Keep updating- I check in a lot to see if new chapters are up.
Lolita Lucita chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
You sicken me
JEUHVDVHQBWIVBQI chapter 51 . 7/7/2014
I have a suggestion.(doubt you'l listen) BUT OK. So I was wondering if maybe you could add Omega like as a guard robot or something. Just wondering cause you left him out :(. REALLY WANNA SEE METAL SONIC
LilypolicyOutlo chapter 31 . 7/6/2014
You suck so you should suck and lick my pussy
Guest chapter 32 . 7/6/2014
Nightmares And for some reason I kept thinking Scourge was a werehog XD idk why but it fits so well to me.
SHADOWFUCKINGFAN chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
OMG I WOVED SHADOWS FUCKING PERSONALITY IN THIS I WANT HI TO KILLLLL I WANT TO READ THE GORE AND AN-*slaps self* Sorry about that I just love horror and blood and gore and all. Al in al i love dis chaptey good day mam and sir
The Reader chapter 50 . 6/19/2014
I really love this story but you got to continue!
I would just love it if you add more ShadAmy moments if you want! Maybe when the gang breaks out of jail, Shadow can take Amy with him. You cant just abandon a great story like this! Please update when you can!
guest lol chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
wow. that's all I have to say.
I've read the whole thing after a course of 2 days, and I wasn't dissapointed. I usually don't go for these types of stories, but this... it intreiged me. at first, I was doubtful, but I got so in depth to the story.
the storyline is gritty, realistic, yet entertaining. I love the premise, there wasn't one chapter when I wasn't cringing at what disgusting rape or torture was happening, or giggling at the jokes here and there.
I love your perception of the characters; Sonic, even as a murderer and robber, still cheesy and a jokester. Tails' innocence, yet genius. He grew more confident. I love how Knuckles gradually becomes a stronger character, even after giving up Tails. And Shadow, oh man... I LOVED him in this story. His crazed attitude, his psychotic actions, and his thoughts, I could relate slightly. His and Sonic's interactions had me cracking up! Silver is surprisingly interesting too; he was perceived as weak, but he had his moments. Amy is strong and strong headed, and I love it. Her character is done so well. Mephiles, Espio, Vector, Manic, etc. they were all done well.
This story always kept me on my toes. I was so caught into it. It's a shame it's unfinished. I was really hoping for a conclusion.
Nonetheless, I respect what you have written. However if you do choose to return to it; it's been a while, but I would love to see an ending, good or bad.

Keep up the good storytelling.
Lynn chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
The heroes anyway uh this seems out of charector for them to be in jail at all
I bet this pleases but this is weird.
I was wondering if this Sonic was the evil Sonic and all the others were evil would make sense.
Unless the heroes messed up big time and ended up accidently hurting 's reason makes sense why he's there.
Maybe I missed something.
Well written though and I like it still.
ProN0013 chapter 51 . 5/15/2014
I love it! Give me mooooooooore!
HTKWolfe777 chapter 51 . 5/13/2014
Yeah we've seen some M/M, some M/F, but what about a little F/F action? Think you could make it happen? Because I know you could if you get creative.

HTKWolfe777 chapter 50 . 5/13/2014
a few things:
1)HURAH FOR SHADAMY!
2) Snively you sniveling coward, grow a pair!
3) 0.0!
4) Must... Have... MORE!

HTKWolfe777 chapter 49 . 5/13/2014
Ow! Burn! She has him by the balls! Hell, at this point why doesn't she just order him to let Sonic, Manic, and Tails go, help smuggle them off the island? Maybe there is no way to do that? Either way Sonic is the mastermind here so I guess it makes sense he wouldn't want to run that risk. I am loving this story all over again!

HTKWolfe777 chapter 42 . 5/13/2014
Looking at this I can't help but wonder if Vector is going to Want in on Sonic's parole plan B, or if he wants to junk it up. Either way is cool with me.

HTKWolfe777 chapter 41 . 5/13/2014
Ooookay... Wow, that is some deep philosophical stuff... I'm going to be going over and over all that in my head all day!

I am also reflecting how you made the quick-tempered Amy Rose into a pacifist... Nice turnaround! And this Shadow... Wow.

662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »