Reviews for A Man Once More
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Oh I love the concept of the 'Greater Story' and She Who Must Not Be Named! Superb writing!

Hugs Hissy x
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Very eager for the second part of this! It's wonderful so far. :)
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I look forward to the sequels you've promised. Thank you.
melissa Ivory chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
i enjoyed this story, more than i thought, and the hints here and there are just wonderful. if there is more to this, i cannot wait for it, because this whole plot set-up is very interesting.
blossoming art chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I didn't think I could love this any more than your Ballad fic. I was wrong. Oh so very wrong. The heartbreak and love and joy in this fic alone has me wanting to sing. It's so beautifully written and the imagery you use is perfect. Gah. Expect more of my reviews, because I'll be reading the sequels now :)
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
omg this is so craqzy i cant wait to read what happens this seems like the beging of a very wild story
aaliyah1963 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
OMG! That was such a good start and it made me cry! I cannot wait until you develop this more. It is going to be epic!
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Aww, this was great! I almost cried, it was so good. I liked how your choice of words actually expressed the emotions Severus was feeling; good job!
SnarryGrrl chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I am intrigued. I look forawrd very much to the other stories in this series.

Thank you for sharing your world with us. You write very well and it's a joy to read.
WalksThisWay chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
very good, the author is an impossible tease and I want more!
Nithela chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
THIS.

This is JUST what I've been looking for since I saw the movie. The book touched me, of course, but Alan Rickman's performance wrenched my heart inside out and I RUSHED home to find fics like yours. I cannot express how much I want the other parts, but I will wait patiently, and enjoy every second of reading it. Because your style is amazing, everyone feels in character and the pacing is perfect. Just... keep up the good work! :D
Peanut1645 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was the sweetest story. I like how you brought Severus Snape back and really looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks!
Raphaela-San chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Hey

This story is beautiful, really!

Yesterday I saw the new Harry Potter Film and I so loved the scenes of Severus past and seeing him die was so sad... and now I'm looking for Harry/Severus-FFs again what I really have not done in a while...

I'm so curious how this is going to continue...

Oh and I loved the idea of 'Her Who Must Not Be Named' ;)

Yours,

Raphaela
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
this is really good! please update soon i really wanna read the nxt two parts! looking 4ward to it!
Frankie and Avery.dont ask chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I cannot wait for part two. I thoroughly enjoyed that. :D

Frankie