Reviews for Three's Family
tinseltown chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Oh, this was interesting! AND all of your grammar and punctuation seems to be in order. (Sorry, that's a big deal with me.) Are you ever going to add Elizabeth to another episode/story? And your Sam and Dean seemed quite in-character, which is always a bonus.
SpendForever-inmy-PoisonArms chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
KEEP WRITING! I will totally read if you continue elizabeth
whydidIdothat.again chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Great job on the whole story! Please continue with your Elizabeth character! Your writing style is so engaging!
RosePetals chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
Hey, if you're still interested in doing more stories with Elizabeth (who I love, BTW), I'd kinda like to see her written into the "death" episodes. You know, "All Hell Breaks Loose" and "No Rest For The Wicked?" See how she handles that... I know. I know. I'm morbid. But... There's just some feeling that I can't shake... I really WANT to see how she deals with the death and... okay, there's no real way for me to make myself sound like any less of a sicko. But hey-just think about it? You're an amazing writer!
the jukebox chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
Oh, yes. PLEASE do more rewritten episodes with Elizabeth. I'd absolutely love to see these-it really seems like she's a genuine character.
Carver Edlund chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
loved the story! if you write more stories about the 3 i would gladly read them :)
Into the Nothing chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
I definitely enjoyed Elizabeth's character. I'd like to see more of her. Very well written. Nice job!
kissacazador chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
I really like Elizabeth too and was looking forward to them finding their father. I wanted to see how John treats his daughter and vice-versa.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
I totally think you should continue this story line. It's a great look at an alternative family line. I would definitly read a sequel.

"I'd probably write it anyways, but there'd be no point in posting the stories if no one is going to read them."-Never look at it that way. My story 'And Fi Makes Three' only has TWO regular reviewers, but it's better than nothing. I'd rather have just one person tell me they love a story, that dozens of people who read and never say a word.
Lionhearted21 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Please please please write more! I'll read and review it, I really will! :p

Okay, so begging aside I thought this chapter was a great conclusion to this au-pilot you've created. I liked how Elizabeth was annoying Sam like a sister would (I've done that enough myself to understand how much fun it is) and how happy Dean was with his siblings. It's so true to the characters and really fun to read about.

But seriously, will you please continue? Even for only a few episodes rewritten? I would really love to read more about the adventures of Sam, Dean, and Elizabeth Winchester.
Lionhearted21 chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
You just have to love the Winchester disrespect for law enforcement. It's just inherent to to be proud of breaking the law. :)
Aireon Maris chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
I've said it before and I will say it again. Elizabeth fits seamlessly into the story. She is the consumate Winchester. I would read anything you give us with her in it. I'm curious to see how much she changes the storyline.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
I totally want more of Elizabeth Winchester. Especially the episode 'Home'. Although, if you do more seasons, is Sam still the one with demon blood or will it be Elizabeth? Or both?
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
I've skipped over this story a couple times, and now I'm wondering why. This is Awesome!

I like how Elizabeth acts like Dean a bit, but still with her own personality. It's hard to get the characterization right sometimes when you're inserting an OFC, but this is really good so far.
Kathryn Marie Black chapter 8 . 8/21/2011