Reviews for Light the Night with Stars
BellaChrono chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Cute story... Yay! Yuuki and Zero! My like fave paring!
Be happy
Shizza24 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awwwwww this was such an adoorable one-shot~! I love it! My favorite parts would be when Zero gets Yuuki the panda (I am a huge panda lover hehe) and their kiss at the end.. So cute! x3 Great job!
Krolshi chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awwwwwwwww! Ohmgeee! That was so kawaiii! /u/

holy crap Zero, you're so cute! " I wanted to be the one who protected you " (or something like that along the lines) cx awwwwwwwwww!

Beautiful ending, just beautiful!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Aww, such a sweet story! I love how you kept Zero well in character :) I love his protectiveness toward Yuki! OMG! I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THE TAMAKI PART! I didn't expect the stranger to be him. LOL. Leave it to him to be the knight and shining armor XD I wonder if Haruhi was with him. LOL. You do know that Zero and Tamaki are played by the same guy in the english dubs, right? LOL, that's what made it funnier!

Anyways, good job :)
crazyrawrx3 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awww love it!

It's so cute!

And plus you put Tamaki in it from Ouran :)
Krizteena chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Aw, so cute :) TAMAKI! Haha of course, Tamaki saves the day, even in Vampire Knight xD gotta love it. Everyone was in character too, luv it. Oh yeah, and Zero and Yuki kissed, so. That makes it all the better, haha, with the plus that they were in character for the kiss? -Fav-
PrincessZeki15 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow that was great...I loved it! :D 33333333
Krissy2lip chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Aww soo cute
Dai-Light chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I looved it you should really make it into a Zero and yuki stories since i love this pairing,your writings really good and lately most of the stories are Zero and Kaname! Update soon :)!
amethystblossom's number1 fan chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Naww! I love it! I loved how you added Tamaki Suoh from Ouran Highschool Host Club XD Since Zero and Tamaki have the same voice actors! which I seriously can't believe :L I love it 3
SoulsInk chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Cutest fireworks display ever! Who wishes they could be in yuki's place right now *sigh* [looks into the distant.] I love this I wish hino would put a story like this in the orginal.
animefangurlcraz chapter 1 . 7/17/2011