Reviews for Guardian Angel
Awwww this is so cute
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Aaawww sweet. :)
Machyyre chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
That's an adorable and melancholic oneshot you have written here and I loved every sentence I've read! In my headcanon, that's exactly the way Gabriel feels.
Apart from that, I have a question. I'm german and would love to share this text within the german fanfiction community. Would you allow me to translate it? Of course I'd post the link to your oneshot, so everyone gets the chance of reading the original.

Greets,
Machyyre
YamiFix chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awwww! So sweet!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ah great one-shot. :)
Daniella Jones chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
D'awww let me hug gabriel. This was so cute :)
caylender chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I loved it! Great job!
Bobadoo chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Aww! This is so sweet! I just stumbled on this and then I looked up and was like, "Ziggy?" Needless to say, I started laughing and called it the best coincidence ever. Made my day.
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aww... this was so cute an touching. Gabriel rocks!
pokeherwithastick chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Beautiful.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Awhhh! :D Cute!
nulblank000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
oh god this was so wonderful. I swear i'm almost in tears it was just heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. well done, you should have a gajillion reviews all telling you how great this story is. Keep up the good work :)
FantasizingRealist chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This story is just too cute! I accidentally stumbled upon it, but I'm honestly glad I did. This is one of my favorite Gabriel fics, which, for some reason, are few and far between. It's quite refreshing to finally see someone capitalize on the fact that Gabriel is, in fact, still an angel and probably missed doing what God created him to do. Well written, in-character (for remorseful Gabriel,) Beautifully crafted storyline, I really can't find fault with it! Well Done! :)
Madam Mimm chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Aaaawww! I'm a little bit teared up right now. That was... just... I... awwwwwww! Adorable. Well played.
FrostedFeathers chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh, such a wonderfully cute story! Its left me with a big grin on my face! I think Gabriel is awesome, and I loved this story because you really showed Gabriel's compassionate side, which I love :D

Absolutely adored this story and I cannot wait to read more stories from you! :D