Reviews for Alone At Last
siddy4me chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
A sequel would be AWESOME! You are such a talented writer, I would love to read more of this story (and other stories)!
Emma Frazer chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Keep writing i want to know what happens when she moves in with Sam. And i want to know how he is going to tell her that he loves her... So please keep writing!
TeamMcSwarek chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
You cant just leave is with only that! Please for the love of god write a sequel! Oh and Im glad you're finally back!
ariel133 chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
I really hope you write a sequel! I very much enjoyed this story!
rbfan624 chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
I really enjoyed this and glad you finished! Just wish we could have seen Sam and Andy get together, hope there's a sequel.
linda p chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
I have just read the whole story and i loved it. A sequel would be nice.
j chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Think the ending was appropriate for this story, but would like to see a sequel with more togetherness, perhaps after some time. Did like to see all the rookies support Andy, but also liked to see her stand up for herself. Glad she wasn't dwelling on things, but she is right to take time and establish some rules. Know life can get busy, but hope to read more from you soon.
kmart92 chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Thank God you finally updated! Made my day! Love this chapter so much, especially the part in the Penny with all the rookies defending her and making a spectacle out of Luke and Jo. Perfect ending! Please continue with a sequel, I can't wait to read more from you! Pubish again soon!
kmart92 chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Please please please tell me you're planning to update soon, cos you said you had 1 chapter left on this story, and it's such a brilliant story it definitely needs to be finished! Love how she finally realised Sam was only trying to protect her and apologised for blaming him. Can't wait for the last chapter, so please update ASAP!
Source76 chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
Love the story! I am wondering if you are going to put up the last chapter. It has been awhile and I'm not sure if you have writers block or if life got in the way. I do hope you update and finish the story. I really want to see Andy dump Luke. She deserves to get away from his *ss.
Aggies16 chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
I just found this today and ... WOW! Please post the last chapter, I would seriously love to see how this one ends!
ariel133 chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Gahhhhhhhhhh please update soon, especially since there is only one more chapter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
aolande1 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
I'm glad Andy gave Sam the chance to show her the proof. I'm assuming she's going to be done with Luke now. I really hope her and Sam can work things out. Also, I really liked Traci yelling at Sam in the beginning. I'm looking forward to reading more.
woody chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
andy and sam need a 'sexy time' chapter since this fic is wated 'm'...
miamoon chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
No that Luke is out of the picture I hope A/S will have a steamy love scene in ch. 10!