Reviews for Kekoa
CelicaChick chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Best action story ever! The relationships I the story was beyond words. I loved every word of this story!
iboneki chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Oh, man, I need more recalled!SEAL!Steve in my life. Also savingkids!Steve. This is a gem.
lafemmefantome chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
This story was just priceless. I've been working my way through your stories and simply put, you've done an excellent job. I really wish you would consider self-publishing a collection of them. Maybe a fanzine of sorts? Just a thought :-)
steverfan chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great SEAL story for Steve,and he is fantastic with the litlle girl. Enjoyed your story ,felt like I was in the jungle with the team.
HeartsDragon chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Brilliant story! I love Steve with kids he's adorable! Ali was so cute throughout the story and the ending was fantastic! :)
loveRnB chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
this story had everything, Had me mad and sad and that list lline had my laughing. thank you
Kilema chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
Just found this story. WOW. I read it in one day, it was sooooooooo

good. :)
Jazmingirl chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
I love this story
Runner043 chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
Oh, what a funny ending with the 'Doggie' part!
Runner043 chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
I'm liking the image of Rambo-Danny in camo pants! Very funny.

The flashback to your previous story in the cave was a good addition. And yes, kick- ss Kono could take any one of the guys down.

Danny's right, that would be a good Kodak moment.
Runner043 chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Just finished chapter 5. this is excellent so far, Cokie. Very well done, indeed. I knew the little girl would be found alive.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Just found your story here, I'm only up to Steve asking "What time's my flight?", but I can already tell this is going to be a good read.
sorree chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
Wonderful story!
sgsastol chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
Great story and the last sentence really cracked me up
rivendellelve chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
Awwww, that ending made me feel all warm and fuzzy. though the last line had me rolling on the floor _ *lmao* Sure love the big Doggie and while he will forever be my favorite SEAL I think Boomer's gonna be my second fav SEAL (I was kinda worried you'd kill him)

Uncle Steve's so cute taking care of Ali. and Mr. Flopsy XD

And before I forget it I gotta say that this is one of the best 5-0 ffs I've ever read