Reviews for Kekoa
Skimball4 chapter 12 . 4/18
Loved the last line! I have been binge reading all of your stories just like I've binge watched all 5 seasons of the show. Please keep writing...you are a great writer!
weemcg33 chapter 12 . 4/13
Lmao, loved that last line. This was truly amazing, and I'm totally shocked that Steve wasn't injured once throughout but it had plenty of action and fluff where little Ali was concerned. Awesome story!
CelicaChick chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Best action story ever! The relationships I the story was beyond words. I loved every word of this story!
iboneki chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Oh, man, I need more recalled!SEAL!Steve in my life. Also savingkids!Steve. This is a gem.
lafemmefantome chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
This story was just priceless. I've been working my way through your stories and simply put, you've done an excellent job. I really wish you would consider self-publishing a collection of them. Maybe a fanzine of sorts? Just a thought :-)
steverfan chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great SEAL story for Steve,and he is fantastic with the litlle girl. Enjoyed your story ,felt like I was in the jungle with the team.
HeartsDragon chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Brilliant story! I love Steve with kids he's adorable! Ali was so cute throughout the story and the ending was fantastic! :)
loveRnB chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
this story had everything, Had me mad and sad and that list lline had my laughing. thank you
Kilema chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
Just found this story. WOW. I read it in one day, it was sooooooooo

good. :)
Jazmingirl chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
I love this story
Runner043 chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
Oh, what a funny ending with the 'Doggie' part!
Runner043 chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
I'm liking the image of Rambo-Danny in camo pants! Very funny.

The flashback to your previous story in the cave was a good addition. And yes, kick- ss Kono could take any one of the guys down.

Danny's right, that would be a good Kodak moment.
Runner043 chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Just finished chapter 5. this is excellent so far, Cokie. Very well done, indeed. I knew the little girl would be found alive.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Just found your story here, I'm only up to Steve asking "What time's my flight?", but I can already tell this is going to be a good read.
sorree chapter 12 . 10/6/2011