Reviews for Mismatched
BakenandEggs chapter 11 . 9/14
I love this story! Thank you so much for writing it. I have to admit that I really hope we will see the crew again - I am sure that, given the opportunity to read the Firelord's (Azula's) letter, many of them would be will to support Zuko and Iroh in their treason.

I look forward to the next chapter :)
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 11 . 6/25
Ah! Evil (dead) Zhao! Everything is so wonderful! I hope you intend to update soon! I can't wait!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 10 . 6/25
Only one more chapter to go before I'm caught up and I'm dreading it. This has been so good! I lovd the fight (good riddance Zhao) and Aang does jump to conclusions usually. And is a surprise that the Kirin popped up yet again!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 9 . 6/25
Great! Azula is horrible and devious. I do enjoy that the gang, minus Toph, is together!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 8 . 6/25
Azula and Ozai are just horrible. Zuko has such a big heart and his crew is so wonderful.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 7 . 6/25
Wow. Azula was so harsh. And, I say this every chapter but it's true, I enjoyed this so much! I love the men's reaction to the Agni Kai and Zuko's love for his child. I also enjoy that you've put an earthbender on the ship. It makes a lot of sense, even though it's sad about the suicides of some of the earthbenders.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 6 . 6/25
Teiji seeing his mother's picture nearly ripped out my heart! It was so sad. All of this is really well written and I am still loving it, unable to stop reading it. I enjoy Zuko with Teiji so much and the differences in the relationships also. It's really awesome.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 5 . 6/25
Dang it, Katara. Ugh. I'm always disappointed when she sleeps with Jet in any fic. It used to be because of her having sex now it's just because of Jet. I'd prefer anyone, anyone, over Jet but I see why it's usually always Jet. Every time she sleeps with him in a fic I'm like 'stupid' or the opera guy from Scrubs that sings 'mistake'. Anyhow, I loved this chapter! I do love the progression of relationships on the ship and how wily Iroh is. This story makes me very happy!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 4 . 6/25
Oh wow. I wasn't expecting that and it was still amazing. I loved everything. Poor Hun!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 3 . 6/25
Ohh. The pirates! And I enjoy everyone's reaction to Zuko and Teiji.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 2 . 6/24
This is the cutest thing I've read in a while. I really like it and the name!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 6/24
Ah. Ouch. "With mismatched eyes." That line hit me right in the heart. Dang.
Anyways, I'm a big fan of emletish and I have been reading and rereading her stories for years. I'm currently rereading her Stalking Zuko series and I saw your name pop up. Then I remembered that I started to read Promises to Keep years ago and then I saw this. I am amazed that I didn't see this earlier (but my eyes are attracted to fics that specifically say that they are Zutara) and I am so excited to read it now because this is an amazing start. I love it. It sounds so good and so well thought out that I can't wait to see what else is in store.
TeenageDisaster648 chapter 1 . 6/12
I thoroughly enjoy this story! The relationship development between Zuko and his uncle caused by Teiji is highly effective to the story and I can see this going far. I'm excited for the next update!
Rein chapter 11 . 5/3
Teiji. Poor poor Teiji. He almost always gets into dangerous situations. No wonder Papa Zuko is overprotective.
I love how you portray Iroh. He is so wonderfully manipulative. He converted Zuko successfully thanks to Teiji's influence.
The interactions of the characters are also great! I'm not a big fan of action stuff (I skip to the end parts of fighting to see who died or got injured) just adventure so I always look forward to the conversations plus what is going on inside their minds. Your characterization is awesome.
I got a little pissed at Katara though cause she just... back at Jet's treehouse...Stupid Jet...Argh! But I understm
I'm excited for your next update!
Luizals chapter 11 . 4/3
Really lovely story, have to say I loved the crew.
Hope you continue it