Reviews for Mismatched
Great story could you please continue it
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 11 . 7/18
Hola acabo de leer tu fic y me encanta, los elementos que has incluido en tu historia son asombroso, me encantaría que lo actualices pronto... Voy a escribir una Historia de la leyenda de Aang y me encantaría que me dejara copiar o basar unas pocas cosas de tú fic, va a ser muy diferente mi fic , pero hay cosas que me gustaría poder coger
Aww, Zuko acknowledges da baby as his sooon!
SOOO CUUUUTE! SUCH ADORABES
Zuko's a daaaadddy now!

Aw how cute. I wonder who's going to be the moooommmmyy? Eh, actually, I prefer single parenting in this fic. Makes it more cuuuuutte!
Secret.Identities chapter 7 . 6/13
damnnnnn awesome chapter. Incredibly long, so much feels, new headcanons especially with the bit about Azula and Iroh's tea party
Secret.Identities chapter 5 . 6/13
Fudge Jet.
This is the first time I've stopped to write a review since I began reading nonstop, but before I move on to the next chapter, I want to say that this story is AMAZING and I love what you are doing with Zuko and his crew. Characterization is on point; Iroh the manipulative caring uncle is brilliant. Everything you have Zuko do that at first glance could be misconstrued as OOCness is explained and fits so right. I like how you expanded the crew and gave them different personalities. Jee is great, Goro is neat, and I ache a little for Hun.
It's interesting how you've turned the ATLA cartoon world into something more serious and issue-ridden. The child in my heart is dismayed, but the adult developing in me is fascinated. I've laughed aloud at the humor, awwed for Zuko's sentimental moments, gasped at turns of events, and ground my teeth at the horrors characters were revealed to have committed.
Anyway, it's time to flip to the next chapter! I'm trying to steel myself for the inevitable drama with Ozai, but I think I'll never be truly prepared. I really hope you haven't given up on the story because even just halfway into what's already made, I'm yearning for more!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 11 . 6/2
I really, really love this story. I like how the deviations from canon started small but really snowballed, rather than Teiji's existence not changing much of anything. I do hope you plan to write more of this dtory at some point, but even if not, it stands as an exceptional work.
Firedreake19 chapter 11 . 5/10
I've re-read this story so many times and I still love it. Please update it's been so long. I can't wait for more and i hope you don't abandon this.
Lesenok chapter 11 . 4/12
Pleease so interesting story!
FangirlAlertWatchOut chapter 11 . 3/19
Could you please update this story? It's really cute, and a very interesting au. I've found nothing that's even remotely similar on ffnet. Also, the introduction of Toph would be hilarious! Thanks xx
nina-en-wonderland chapter 11 . 3/11
I never thought I'd need a "Zuko adopts a baby" fic in my life but god, did I. I loved reading this, it made me and tear up at different bits; and Teiji is just the most adorable baby ever! I loved the focus on Zuko's relationship with his three-year crew; reading stories about that is always interesting because it's such a long time and had to have created some sort of history now. And there's also so many different ways you can interpret it. I've always loved stories that reveal or have people discover how Zuko's just this sweet kid inside but also a leader - no matter what hus family says!
The gradual development and daily antics of Dad!Zuko and Grandpa!Iroh and Uncle!Shipmates was just heartwarming to read. I also like how tou showed that everyone has different sides to them, that no one's perfect and nothing's in black-and-white: with the villagers's persecution, Aang's pacifism, and the Fire Nation hatred and patriotism.
Blood Red Chaos chapter 11 . 3/9
also on the fan art request all I can think of was CS Haden's Kirin with Aang on his back lol
Blood Red Chaos chapter 11 . 3/9
yay you're updating again! I just did a reread to catch back up on what was happening in the story, and it was just as great it was it was the last time. I love the direction you're going in. I've been reading your fanfics for over a decade now and I absolutely love your writing and the fact that you still are doing fanfic. I want to review a few times over the course of that and I apologize I just hate it when I have nothing constructive to say except for I love it write more faster
B00kFan chapter 11 . 3/5
Um, do you mind? This is the sweetest story I have ever read, but you haven't updated it in over two years! What's up with that? This is amazing! Just update already before I track you down and tie you to a chair until you get another chapter out!
1MoreInMe1 chapter 11 . 2/28
Wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it so much!