Reviews for Mismatched
grizzlybairparty chapter 1 . 9/30
so i've reread this fic a million times but i've never left a review i think? so here i go!

anyways i love how subtle your world-building is on top of the already stellar world-building the canon does for itself. i immediately believe everything you're telling me. like wow.

also YES zuko with babies remains one of the best images anyone's ever come up with
Simfriek chapter 11 . 9/30
This is one of the best stories I have read in a while. And I enjoyed it very much even though it isn't likely to be finished. Thank you for writing this story
I love this story sooooooooo much! Please update soon!
Kv1n20 chapter 1 . 8/24
This story is really touching and nice, pretty unique too. Eagerly awaiting your next update.
BlazeVein chapter 11 . 8/20
this is a wonderful story that enjoy very much. i hope you find the time and inspiration for more.
kazarthelion chapter 11 . 7/26
Is this story abandoned
WinterValentine chapter 11 . 7/5
This was really well written. The idea of zuko and having an adopted son is ingenious. Keep up the good work!
Luna Lillyth chapter 11 . 6/7
I think this story is very, very nice. It has a thought of Zuko joining the gaang (if a bit unofficial) without being out of character. It manages to surprise in a reasonable fashion. Very nice. :)
Luna Lillyth chapter 8 . 6/6
So far, I have been intensely enjoying your story. Still am, with how Zuko and his crew’s relationship has changed with the little one aboard. But having an author’s note in the middle of a story breaks up the actual storytelling. Doing that breaks off from the flow of the story and gives the impression that the chapter is over. Comments like that in the middle of the story is also against FanFiction’s rules. Under Entries not allowed, number three.
TwoFangs chapter 11 . 5/30
It seems this beautiful story has been abandoned. I love what has happened so far, it's a wonderful story of love and the true meaning of family. Thank you for writing at least this much, you are a talented author. I hope that you continue to share your gift with the world.
Kseniya chapter 11 . 4/13
The story is just beautiful! The transformation Zuko experiencing is inspiring. And thanks you the fire-is-life scene in the previous chapter, it's awesome! I was to eager to know what comes next to write a review just there and then, but still it's worth special notice. Honestly I believe it's one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever read on ATLA.
Kseniya chapter 11 . 4/8
Kseniya chapter 2 . 4/5
Aww, this chapter is so adorable and hilarious!
Kseniya chapter 1 . 4/5
I must say the setting is pretty cool! Can't wait to see what next chapters can bring!
I hope this story will been updated.
It is amazing!