Reviews for Target
RambunctiousRocker chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Great start, I'm super excited for Remy to meet Rogue! Please update soon? I must be honest, this fanfic is one of the few I've found involving a love triangle with Bella Donna, and it looks to be the most promising! Big Romy fan here so good luck!
angel chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
please keep writing
KillingMachine24-7 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Perfection je n'aurait pas commencé cette histoire autrement
Stella chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Next pleeeaaaasssse!
Tigersdeadflowers chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
So far so good. Love to read more in the near future
zuzz chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
i love this story. i love any story about the thieves guild i cant wait to see were tou go with it.
ReadingInTheDark chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Review for both chapters... loved them both... I have always shipped Romy & always will ... can't wait for an update...adding to favorite & follow!
fandomgirl2012 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
cant wait to see what happens when Remy meets Rogue! that also means I can't wait for the next chapter!
ehanda chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Yayyy an update. I can't wait until they meet
lemonjello chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I like it.
yanikblack chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
your fic is excellent "je l'aime" continue please!

kisses
kataract52 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I think there's some potential to this story. If it helps you focus, Bella Donna doesn't HAVE to be the villain. The first time she met Rogue, they actually got along smashingly. It was only after Rogue stole her memories that she got all hell bent on getting Gambit back. It Rogue hadn't done that, maybe Belle would remember why they broke up in the first place. Hey, I'm a ROMY fan, too, I'm just sayin'... :)