Reviews for Saturday Nights
Coppelia chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh, well. There go my panties-
I mean! I loved this fic! Mostly because I thik you made the three characters act accordingly- and Norway didn't act like a blushu-blushu kawaii tsundere! (I'm sorry, I kind of dislike a lot that interpretation of him)
I am not an English speaker, so I can't comment on your grammar or spelling, but at least I can say this is really REALLY good! You made an awesome job!
HistoryPrincess chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Reading this I discovered how much I love you, because you show me a beautiful sex scene, done by one of the Nordics' trio that I really and completely aprove, and with that, you gave me my "Nor monthly dosis".

I really enjoyed it. Thank you

Naomi
Anitasonia1998 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow...Just...wow.
LadyTrampleton chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I've read this story about 6 times now, so I thought it's high time I left a review. No matter how many times I read this, it's always amazing! The sex is just AWESOME and you really captured their personalities; I urgently need a VERY cold shower!

Just out of curiosity, the part where it says, "He [Sweden] feels a shock of pride going through him at that thought because he is one of four people in the entire world who Norway has showed his true colors to," I assume Den and Sve are the first two, but who are the others? Ice and... Fin?

Please write more fanfics with these three! The world needs more Den/Nor/Sve! _
DevilSmile chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
JHFIOEFHFEKONKOF! *pulling at hair* Why are you SO awesome?

This is simply too amazing for words. *starry eyed*
Cet'lux chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
0.0... murrr murrr murrrr w

Awesome story! :D
vivilost chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh man. The idea of Den and Sweden double-teaming Nor is too hot for words. And then you wrote this. _ my face melted off this was so effing brilliant. Thank you for writing!
Akuma chan1234 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
...O-o-oh... Oh my... Um, there's really only one thing I can say for this...

THIS. IS. AMAZING. There seriously needs to be more Sweden/Denmark/Norway in the world. Like, now
Callmepapercandycornyay chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I'm gonna tell Mom you said crap ._.
Cynthia888 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is... this is... oh my. it's beautiful! The way of expressing details is so unique and you mix character's thoughts and emotions and backgrounds together with these details. Denmark is so passionate, yet Sweden is caring and Norway is ultimate uke, as they should be.

The only problem is telling positions. I didn't know they were doing doggy or missionaire until I read "Norway turns his head back" bla bla.

And my favourite part is where you tell their backgrounds.

Please write more Nordic fanfics.
Axelus-Magnificus chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
i couldnt stop reading it LOLzzz.

loving the threesome
zaliea chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Norway is becoming my favorite character

I love this it's frigging awesome!
ShadowStalkerBelarus chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Fucking Beautiful...so fucking beautiful... -nosebleeds-
a-hint-of-garlic chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
The thought of this three is really hot :3
Rainbow-Velociraptor chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This story, oh god. I can't even put it into words how awesome it is. :D