Reviews for At Em Oh
IceDragonGirl36 chapter 35 . 4/21
So in this part Tea is not there but in her place is Hanaski i like it it is better that she does not get hurt
IceDragonGirl36 chapter 24 . 4/19
Thank you for making Jouji not like he is the books
IceDragonGirl36 chapter 8 . 4/14
No that is went Joey buys a pair of shoes
Angel chapter 4 . 4/3
I was hoping for Tea to kick him in the balls for what he did cause he was really being an ungrateful fuck right there and then. Would you rather the criminal kill you and your friends instead? Stupid. Atem is really a bigger asshole than Kaiba can be in this story and I kinda like it from the usual kind leader we normally love.

Though if I were Yugi, we wouldn't be talking for days which shows how more sweet and forgiving he is... and why he's the canon's protagonist. Overall, I like the realism in this story and how you don't allow the characters to lose their set personalities for this fic so great job.
dragonknight chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
it's cool but I really don't like tea I swear if she ever teats atem in other bad ways I will free her to my pet dragons! and don't give me that look I know is a atem jerk sorry but I don't like how things go to far even if it's tea yet - shrugged- she kind of okay but that doesn't meant I have to like her -turn to the large purple and sliver armor dragon- sorry lightpulsar I forgot to feed you here have a steak- gave the dragon his steak who happily eat it and-stroked his head making him purr- there now go on I need to finishes things here okay-lightpulsar nods and flew away. well okay like I said it's cool and yeah that's one of my dragons, so yeah you are amazing person I hope you have more ideas later until then bye-waves and winks-
SweetAnimeLover chapter 39 . 12/29/2015
This is a great story
SweetAnimeLover chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
I think I get what you mean but I still think I don't
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 39 . 10/17/2015
Aw, that was sweet _

Hey, you know how only Atem can see Yugi in spirit form, same for Bakura and Ryou? Well, do you think Yugi and Ryou can see EACH OTHER?!
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 30 . 10/16/2015
The funny thing is, Yugi actually is tanned! _ Well, his real body anyway.
YamiLance chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
I NEED MORE BROTHERLY LOVE.

((I'm sorry I skipped to the end of the chapter because I don't really care about Tea but that ending was so cute tho))
YamiLance chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
I have to agree with Atem on this one. Tea is an ass.

PFFFFFFT.
YamiLance chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
I CAN'T THE BROTHERLY LOVE IS TO KAWAII.

Yugi reminds me of those kids in horror films who always smile a lot and they're killers. Kinda like Jeff the Killer. Only Yugi looks more innocent.
YamiLance chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Question: Is Hanaski going to be in this story a lot?
Divine Calibur chapter 39 . 9/10/2014
I read this fanfic earlier in the year and absolutely loved it! I couldn't stop reading, and my smile never faded away reading this, apart from when Atem was being an asshole to Yugi. Haha
blueeyesdarkmagic chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Talk about Atem being a bitch. and to be honest I don't know who has more innocence. still might as well be puzzleshipping. and i'm sorry to all you peachshippers out there but I HATE PEACHSHIPPING. seriously I don't see how you can like it.