Reviews for At Em Oh
yugkemoniony1X chapter 18 . 2/13
I saw that YGOTAS reference!
You can hide any of that kind of stuff away from me!
yugkemoniony1X chapter 12 . 2/13
Yes,Rivalshipping sounded wrong on so many levels even Icomputer couldn't count them! XD
(I know what Rivalshipping is I don' support Yaoi)
yugkemoniony1X chapter 7 . 2/13
100000/10
Line/paragraph 84 Made me laugh SOOO HARD! XD
Yami/Atem your awesome!
iggychan89 chapter 24 . 1/20
I'm loving this so far! No clue why you changed the way the little brat got Hobson (forget his Japanese name) to scream. He crapped on his lap in the manga, lmao.

You really should go back and edit this story. Considering you're having this take place in Japan, you should be using their Japanese names. I know you are with most of the characters, but not all of them. Not to mention spelling errors. Examples:

"Coarse" should be "course".
"Hanaski" should be "Hanasaki"

There are other examples, but those are the most prominent.
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
I loved the Rivalshipping joke at the end! Oh my Ra! XD
FireWing Pegasus chapter 29 . 11/11/2013
Did you know in this chapter when you had the jerk read off the scores you put yugis name instead of atems you put "Joey's is a 68%, Tristan's is a 70%, and Yugi's is a 75%" just letting you know
FireWing Pegasus chapter 22 . 11/11/2013
I think the name of the butler is hobson cuz i was watching yugioh abridged during the part where it starts explaining setos past and the butler was being called hobson
lorella moon chapter 39 . 6/6/2013
Awesome cant wait to get started on duelist kingdom
Fragments of Imagination chapter 39 . 5/15/2013
This Story is Great!
AmerillaRose chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
I never caught the rivalshipping joke on my first read though, lol that was good
Undead Assassin chapter 39 . 11/14/2012
I just hope Seto doesn't summon a gay clown... and I regret nothing!
Undead Assassin chapter 37 . 11/14/2012
Wow, swear some more Ryan, I'm sure Zork hasn't heard everything in the book yet! XD
Maya Chain 23 chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Even before reading your a-mazing fanfiction, I had a feeling Atem was watching over Yugi before he had even solved the puzzle, I was talking about the manga. Otherwise, the nameless pharaoh would have been almost completly lost in our world.
The creepy guy, named Shadi who doesn't know about privacy, came from the shadows to create trouble.
Undead Assassin chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Wow... you warned me about the awkwardness, but now I can't help but laugh when I read the last two paragraphs! All I can say is, let the fun begin!
person chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Your rewrite...I love it because it fits so well. It feels like the true story, and I think it makes more sense.
Awesome fic!