Reviews for The Sparrow Girl
xSiriuslyPadfoot chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Yayyy! Finally an update!
lenokiie chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Well that was rather unexpected xD Good story thought :D hope to see more updates! Aso, it would really help if you used more punctuation marks xD
DD chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Cool story bro! Great job :)
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Continue please!
ll D 0 L L F A C E ll chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Wow, this is extremely interesting. I love your detail and dialogue. And your portrayal of Cutler is spot on in my opinion.

I'm itching to see where this goes :)
Bloodsired chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Well, it seems they stuck on that Island, hopefully they warm up to each other because it won't help their situation.
Keggy Chaos chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
I'm so glad that this story is back!
TheGoldenHairedMockingjay chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Cool story! More please!
Zenappa chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Oh shoot! Why didn't Jack want to save his sister? That's terrible! And now she's going to fall in love with Beckett? Most interesting... Please continue!
Bloodsired chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
At last! I almost forgotten this story its good that I put it on alert list. Gosh! What took you so long..anyway great chapter..update soon!
Smilindolfin chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
YOU'RE BACK!

I had nearly given up on your story! :D Ohh, that is an excellent twist! "Saved by a Sparrow". Sounds rather poetic, doesn't it?

Please write more soon!
Bloodsired chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Fascinating! Lovely story! I very much like it. You should continue..update soon._
Zenappa chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
"Supposedly she has her brother's eyes..." ZOMG really good story so far! I know I'm being greedy but please update soon! I want to know what happens so bad! Is the young man in the boat Will? Or is it someone else? Is the Pirate King Elizabeth? Will Jack save the day? So many questions to be answered, so little time. I shall be feverishly awaiting.
Smilindolfin chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Yay! You're back! I've been waiting for the next chapter! :D Thank you so much! I love your story so far! Please update soon!
Soul Of Sin's chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Great storyline. I enjoyed it, please continue this story :)