Reviews for High School Life
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Ok, this is a great story so far and I'm hoping to see the pairings go the way of Gohan/Erasa, Videl/Sharpner. It's almost always Gohan paired with Videl, so I'm hoping to see a deviation from the trend, in this story. Keep up the good work and I hope that you'll update again soon.
RapingBagels chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
update soon
SaiyaStyles chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
and the Hunt begins...
O_O
Dyton chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
What can I say...Glad to see the next chapter. Still I can't help but hope this still ends in GV. As much as I know you already have it set up in your mind; I still hold hope this ends with Gohan and Videl.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Cute update soon
Super Request chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Check Out DRAGON BALL Z ALTERNATE Path. You Will Love it. Chevk out the Sequels of that story aftet that.

It is Wonderful.
Also Add EXTREMLY Graphic sex More Actoin.
G. Login chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
I like this idea. The fact that it is unclear whether his plan may back fire and Videl and Sharpner may just give up and Erasa and Gohan may fall for each other makes this more interesting then if we knew the end result before hand. update soon
Angelina McCarthy chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
How about some instructive criticism for some instructive criticism? Lol I really like this story, but there coukd be somethings changed or added. Its your story and I dont want to intrude, but I think that Gohan should be a little more nervous around Videl. Also, that Videl and Sharpner get jelous or the couple. Always do spellcheck! Hahaha I learned that the hard way. If u could read a couple of mine it would be greatly appreciated. If u need ideas or any help let me know :)
Dyton chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
I know this is suppose to be a mystery and in the end it is possible for genuine feeling to develop between Gohan and Erasa, and although I have seen stories that have this pairing; the idea of Videl and Sharpner has never sat well with me (Mostly Videl and anyone else). As much as I would like a change of pace if Videl is going to be paired with Sharpner I would rather hope this ends with Gohan/Videl. I like what you are doing but hope this Gohan and Erasa plan fades away quick. I know that is the important factor of this story, and don't hold it against you for keeping it up for a while. Just my wish that it ends soon since I have always seen this plan fail but in the world of fiction as well as in the real world. That is why anyone with half a brain doesn't go through with it since they know that in the end everyone gets hurt by the lies.
manga-girl-freak chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
NOOOOOOOO! GRmbl why Why WHY?!
Anyway I liked your chapter and Angela should just go disapear it'll make everybody a lot happier :P
I don't really like Marcus, using a either you go out with me or I continue doing drugs technique totally puts me off.
I am curious though about Gohan in a band, I mean, imagine Gohan on the drums and then using too much power XD
Anyway I really like your story so far
manga-girl-freak chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Ogh god that was Lime all over again XD
poor Gohan groping girls unitentionally and getting beaten up for it later (when he doesn't even notice he's doing it XD)
Shijiro chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
personally ur original version was much better than this. sharpner seems overly assholish, videl is a straight up bitch, and gohan and his friends seem to be the trouble makers in class which just doesn't make sense since chi-chi would never accept him acting up in school like that. the whole fall grope thing just seemed oddly out of place, considering many use that little idea, urs just seemed overly forced. it seems u got more vulgar with language as well, not saying its bad but it rarely fits with dbz, i can really imagine only characters like vegeta, piccolo, chi-chi, possibly videl and sharpner on occasion using language like that but for the latter very little if any, and the former only when they seriously get pissed. if anything u should at least change the rating to m. also the little amount of feelings videl and gohan had for each other in ur original story was cute and really helped support erasa's plan. dont know if that plan is different in this story but it certainly lacks any type of romantic/crush feel between g/v.

well ima give ur second chapter a shot but as its going i dont think ima go passed that.
Angelina McCarthy chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Plzzzz dont take 6 months to update again lol
Angelina McCarthy chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
UPDATE!
beastmode953 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Well I liked the chapter but hercule seems too goofy to be an sbusive parent lol but I like the take. It's a reason for Gohan to be there for her even more
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »