Reviews for The Fast and The Furious: Insider
aussieKayz chapter 15 . 4/25
I looked at when you last update to the day that I'm writing this and I do hope that you have not given up on the story. I hope that you will be able to get the muse to continue and that for all us we will be able to keep reading fantastic chapters from you
LuthienBerenn chapter 15 . 4/22
Hello! Just wanted to come here and leave a review for this amazing story :) I really enjoyed reading it, it is catching, fun and the plot is really cool. So, It's probably late, cause you havent updated for quite a long time, but I will wait for the update.
Bye!
MS.QUEEN21 chapter 1 . 2/7
So I know you haven't updated in like two years, but I was just wondering if you were gonna update again? I really like your story and your characters and I would love to be able to read more. I would love to learn what happens between Rayne and Dom!
please update
Please update
Amolgie chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
I am loving this! Please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens at race wars.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
update
Guest chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
Great chapter. Damn I thought they could get it together. The last scene hurt.
loventherussian17 chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
love it cant wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Luv it PLEASE don't be the one writer who writes a story and leaves us hanging and doesn't continue the story untill a couple of years...keep writing please!:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
xenocanaan chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
Love it!
January Raines chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Oh man this chapter was killer! It was so good and the end was just.. very depressing but I'm sure that was what you were going for :P I can't wait to see how Dom and Rayne move past this because I can't imagine that either of them will let down their guard or forgive the other too easy now. Anway, great chapter! Hope you update soon :D
KristiLaxer chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
update soon please 3
Aryabloodlust chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
I really wanna cry... Great chapter, but I really wanna cry. Stupid Torreto.