Reviews for The Fast and The Furious: Insider
Sleepyhallow01 chapter 1 . 7/13
wow this is amazing .
Naflower05 chapter 15 . 6/9
Holy crap, this was amazing! I know it's been ages since you've updated, but if you ever decide to revisit this there are many people, myself included, who are anxiously awaiting to see what happens. I really loved all of the characters you created! Each one has their own distinctive personality, and you developed them without using cliches. I'm hoping you haven't abandoned this story for good, please update again!
DreamerNightingale chapter 15 . 4/22
Hope you still plan to add more! Ready to cry my eyes out for them.
Boomer1125 chapter 15 . 1/1
Please update
CassieKnuckles563 chapter 15 . 2/7/2016
When are you going to update? I'm excited to see where it goes next. You need to update this ASAP. I'm kind of disappointed with the ending of the last chapter.
little-white-ber chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
this is really a good story so far I am in love with it I am not sure I you are still writing on it but I hope you update soon
dots-fiction chapter 15 . 7/20/2015
oh my god! this is like one of the best fanfictions i've ever read! and hands down the best fast & furious one! i can't believe it's abandoned! so sad! wish there was more and really really really wish at least you'd get back to give this one a super cute ending!
aussieKayz chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
I looked at when you last update to the day that I'm writing this and I do hope that you have not given up on the story. I hope that you will be able to get the muse to continue and that for all us we will be able to keep reading fantastic chapters from you
LuthienBerenn chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
Hello! Just wanted to come here and leave a review for this amazing story :) I really enjoyed reading it, it is catching, fun and the plot is really cool. So, It's probably late, cause you havent updated for quite a long time, but I will wait for the update.
Bye!
TheQueen1615 chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
So I know you haven't updated in like two years, but I was just wondering if you were gonna update again? I really like your story and your characters and I would love to be able to read more. I would love to learn what happens between Rayne and Dom!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/27/2015
please update
Guest chapter 15 . 1/25/2015
Please update
Amolgie chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
I am loving this! Please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens at race wars.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
update
Guest chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
Great chapter. Damn I thought they could get it together. The last scene hurt.