Reviews for The Dark Lords Strike Back
beamknight87 chapter 4 . 9/15
Geez, talk about disregarding the usual wacky atmosphere for a super grim, dark and serious mood. The whole massive battle was freaking intense, being the main highlight Ranma delivering the equivalent to a goddamn tactical nuke and wiping out almost all the enemy forces in a single go.

The fact that everyone's sacrifices are unmade by literal magic is kinda hard to swallow, but I guess that's the whole point due to the SM crossover, as the girls do not even know what happened to allow them to carry out their duty.

Still, the end was just plain brutal. You made you point across, being Ryoga is suffering, both physically and emotionally (seriously, all the punishment he received in part one was ridiculous, but that seemed tame compared to Akari and Kuno of all people utterly crushing him). I can't help but to feel real bad for him. I just hope you make up for him somehow in part two.
Woaw only consciously noticed but you actually set it up in such a way that they won't have access to any overpowered little gnomes.
Except for Happousai...
I wonder if he's going to show up in part 2 and actually do something useful.

Thank you for writing this.
kabs9000 chapter 3 . 2/12
Absolutely amazing
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
there are probably a lot of crossover references here that i'm missing
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Chapter 3 never fails to move me to tears
Chapter 4 shows that most things will turn out all right
Not everything, but more than enough to make it worthwhile
Brenden chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
Goodwork
Grovtech chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
It was all a dream sorta kinda, but it was also real, a rewind. This is epic and so in the style of the programs.

Really good and so very intense. Those battle scenes were as good as they got!
Good Stuff!
i like cheese chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
a god damnit, that's just bullshit.
and finally when akane was dead too you went and retconed it all.
DrBigFish chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Well that fucking sucks. Don't get me wrong, love the story so far, but holy shit that's a downer
Faraway-R chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Man, sucks to be Ryoga.
Faraway-R chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
That battle with Beryl was truly epic!
Nemrut chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
Rereading the story now, I want to ask a question. The thing between Cologne and Meihui, was it more than friendship? Last time I read this, didn't think twice about it but this time, I got a more love turned hatred vibe from them. Sure, love exists between friends as well, but somehow, it seemed to be more the love of a romance.

Other than that, yeah, story is still as excellent as I remember it to be. Thank you for sharing this.

I hope you are well
shugokage chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Wow interesting story and nice arc!
1crazysonavagun chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
;_; oh, oh god. I'm so sad now... that was amazing but you broke up my favorite ship...
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
for our best intrests... what interesting white mans burden the moon people had. love that they are prejudiced about their OWN stuff.. and ehll this story is ALL sort of great fun to be had and all your charecters are just AWESOME and YES. cant wait for it all.