Reviews for The Dark Lords Strike Back
Baddorium chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
just wanted to say that this is honestly the most epic fight both in size and what transpired that i have read in all the fanfiction that i have ever read. Truly u have a gift.
HotaruSama00 chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Very nice. Great way to fit the story into what happened in Sailor Moon with only small deviations. I'm impressed.
Twigon chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
I actually wondered where the hell you were going when you killed off so many main characters in three chapters when there were only four. After Cologne died without some epic paragraphs spent on it, I was expecting he time-travel. I just expected it sooner, with more focus on the after than on the before part of the time travel.

It was good anyway.
Starfox5 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Great, gripping action, and a wonderful finale. And a heart wrenching epilogue, with consequences of the reality-altering spell I'd not have expected. Very good story.
Ikurus chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Really good.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Jfmam chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Wow. For an interlude you've really managed to push the story along and include quite a bit of character development in here.
I look forward to seeing where this will take part two.
Sungawd Ra chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I hate it took me this long to read this, but it was a true treat as always.

I can't wait to get started on the next.
esran chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
that was unceasingly epic. i especially liked the part with kuno.
Sora Matasuki chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
And my heart broke for the poor lost boy... I teared up! Why does he have such bad luck?!
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
That was thoroughly epic. Man. POOOOOOR Ryouga.. *tears*. Can't wait to read the next chapter of your epic series!
SailorPtah chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I was going along with Cologne and Meifui's deaths, but then you killed Ryoga, and I realized, no, Usagi's gonna get some serious resurrection all up in this dimension. Not that it wasn't moving when the other deaths started coming in, because emthey/em didn't know anything they sacrificed would come back.

It's very convenient that all the different factions in Ranma 1/2 have themed names, or I never would've been able to keep track of them. (I've only seen the first 20 episodes of the anime, and scattered bits of the manga.)

More excellent choreography and writing in the fight scenes. And Princess Serenity's last stand came across as epic as it deserved to, even as seen from a distance.
DaGunth chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
I cried bitch tears all throughout this chapter, starting from Ryouga's charge all the way to the last paragraph. I literally had to get my box of kleenex and set it down next to me so I could wipe away my tears and continue reading. This was increadibly moving, and you should feel proud of yourself for creating this.
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Damn it, Ryoga lost...
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
So, they won...
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Well, is gonna be war indeed...
308 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »