Reviews for The Dark Lords Strike Back
SailorPtah chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I was going along with Cologne and Meifui's deaths, but then you killed Ryoga, and I realized, no, Usagi's gonna get some serious resurrection all up in this dimension. Not that it wasn't moving when the other deaths started coming in, because emthey/em didn't know anything they sacrificed would come back.

It's very convenient that all the different factions in Ranma 1/2 have themed names, or I never would've been able to keep track of them. (I've only seen the first 20 episodes of the anime, and scattered bits of the manga.)

More excellent choreography and writing in the fight scenes. And Princess Serenity's last stand came across as epic as it deserved to, even as seen from a distance.
DaGunth chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
I cried bitch tears all throughout this chapter, starting from Ryouga's charge all the way to the last paragraph. I literally had to get my box of kleenex and set it down next to me so I could wipe away my tears and continue reading. This was increadibly moving, and you should feel proud of yourself for creating this.
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Damn it, Ryoga lost...
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
So, they won...
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Well, is gonna be war indeed...
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
The Dark queen is here...
Lord Wrath chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
good chapter
Rexnos chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
That battle was probably one of the most epic things I've read in fan fiction. I've read plenty of good individual fight scenes, but very, VERY few fights as large and sprawling as the one you wrote here. You kept things tense until the end and I just couldn't stop reading.

In any case, the awesome continues. I'm actually a little dismayed that I'm so unfamiliar with the canon material that I don't know where your writing starts and canon ends. It upsets me that I can't be quite sure where to start praising you instead of the authors of the series. At the very least, I know Sailor Moon has never been quite so grim-dark and that really drew me in. Humor series never tend to ask what happens if the heroes lose. You handily showed just that threat in the final battle, though again I can't be quite sure just how much was your material... *frown*

Also, I teared up at Cologne and Mei Hui's meeting. I'm sure it was just the sun streaming through my window irritating my eyes and stuff, but there's nothing better than the end of a pointless grudge. It should be interesting to see where you go with the warring clans in China in response.

Anyway, looking forward to getting started on the next installment. You've shaken things up so thoroughly that I really have no idea what to expect. I imagine that the Nerima crew will run into the Senshi at some point in the near future and I'm really curious as to what will happen there. Obviously there are further threats to the world, but I really have no clue as to what they are. Guess I'll have to read more and find out!

Later,
Rex
Zhor chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Good sequal. I'll be reading through the newest one now...I hope Ryouga gets together with the youma girl. She may be an OC, but is extremely well-formed over the course of this and the previous story...besides, the first couple chapters of the original make a good showing for that pairing. The question now is...how will the senshi react upon learning of them again? I hope they find out about the army they had against the dark kingdom.
Xoroth chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
An utterly amazing chapter. Now that I've finally got the time to come back to this I am more than pleased to see things have only gotten better. Amazing fight scenes, excellent drama, and awesome writing in general. Keep it up!
Error4North chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Love it! This was great fun. I feel really sorry for Ryoga right now. Nice work.
Mel chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Augh. Here I was hoping for more fun and humor, and then comes chapter three like a punch in the gut. D: I know full well how that fight ends in Sailor Moon, and yet I was all kinds of weepy anyway from the moment Ryoga started down that hallway! ;_; Don't let the tears fool you, though; I really enjoyed this story too!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Poor Lost Boy, though to be honest it I think might work for the better this way... Tofu being a lost cause and all that is.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Sorry for such an abominably late review. I just never really got around to doing it. But anyway: Excellent chapter, with great fight scenes, wonderful details, very well written. I really, REALLY like how the Nerima Wrecking Crew, having recovered their memories, have maintained their bonds forged through fighting alongside each other in the defense of earth. I really like how they're now good comrades, and possibly even friends. Keep up the great work!
Fellow Programmer chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I've been following your story for a while, and just want to say that both your story and technical writing skills are amazing. The way you write fight scenes is particularly awe inspiring. You have just the right amount of build-up and execution to turn a great fight into an epic one. Throughout all of this, you've managed to preserve a large amount of the kookiness and characterization of the original series, to great comic effect. If you don't have any published works, I'd highly recommend trying your hand at it, because this story is better than the vast majority of books published today.
298 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »