Reviews for The Dark Lords Strike Back
recyclablefoxx chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
wow, I love how you make the threat of the Negaverse and Metellia much more real and terrifying than the way the actual Sailor Moon series presented it. I look forwards to reading what you write next :)
Sargon Dorsai chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Yay! The next arc of the story is out. I am a big fan of the original and am looking forward to seeing how this one develops. Even though I'm not a fan of Ranma/Akane. At least there hasn't been much focus on the relationships in this story.

The scenes with the gathering of the allies was nice to read. Can't wait for the next update.
WanderingStarmaster chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Welcome back. I've been looking forward to this for a while.

Not wasting any time setting up the premise, are you? Looks like you got a good start going.

Since this is after the Ranma storyline, I take it this story will have even more outrageously overblown antics and battles than the last one, right?

Anyway, I look forward to the next part. Don't keep us waiting.
Ranmawho1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
*sniffle* What happened to all of the Ryoga/Beneda fluffy? I mean, you built it in such a believable way! T-T Oh well, I guess I'll just have to stifle my sobs at a romance untold. - That being said, Akari is a good influence on Ryoga, even if he is a hypocritical jerk in the manga, so I can't complain.

- Anyway, great job on the chapter! I can't deny that this story is what I've been looking forward to the most- as recent stories go- and you definitly didn't disappoint!

here's to looking forward to your next chapter!

Thanks for writing!

-Ranmawho1
go golem go chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is what Golem been waiting for and golem say it ROCKS golem think you have clear vision of what you want to do in story and golem no care what other revewers say you stick to what you are doing
Hat O' Doom chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
So you came to the conclusion that all the adventures of Ranma 1/2 after meeting Taro comprised only 6 months? You hint that the situation with Herb was handled differently which I hope is the case. The events in the previous story would have had an effect and unless everything is predestined things would change a bit...also to just assume everything proceeds as normal would just be lazy, you're not lazy.

Anyways, great fight scene you had with Beneda. Utilizing the yen technique actually makes a lot of sense. She really steals the show here, as you have crafted a really cool character. The crush on the good doctor was an unexpected surprise and i'm curious where you might take that. I can't imagine Beneda would be too comfortable in admitting such feelings to herself...human relationships would be a little icky. Great drama to be had! "She herself had never managed to get human food much more than "passable"." I like this line because it shows she hasn't lost her connection to her birth(?) form.

Also good job on making the Jusenkyo area seem more alive and varied. All these alliances being made are really neat. Some of them are your own creations right? The Silk Lotus tribe in particular interested me.

If 6 months are past then that would mean Sailor moon has only just transformed into princess form right? The Dark Lords might not be quite as scary then.

I am looking forward to the next chapter. The last line was perfect in cultivating EXCITEMENT! Good luck on the next chapter (:
GSirius chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Well, I'm conflicted. I've been waiting for an update to this for a long time, but having read it I'm not exactly impressed. Part of the perceived problem is the sudden shift in pairing. Think of your story from the position of a reader. In our last interaction with these characters Beneda and Ryouga were developing feelings for each other, character development had taken place, and you had set interesting things in motion that you were going to explore in the next part of the story. And now all of a sudden it's months later and Beneda, out of nowhere, has unreciprocated feelings for a character who only made a few brief appearances in the original tale. And we also find out that Ryouga is suddenly happy with Akari (a character who hasn't even been introduced yet!). Your writing seems to be falling apart, and that nice narrative and direction your story had before has seemingly vanished. I really hope the next few chapters come easier to you. I hope that you regain your old storytelling abilities, and I hope that the characters once again read in a believable way. I loved the first part of this tale, you had an iron grip on dialogue and action scenes, as well as an intriguing plot that continued to surprise.
knockout chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow Benadea has really grown alot since we last saw her heh she was really cute in the plane there is a huge gathering on the horizion as the final battle aproches I can wait for whats next
Daxo chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
nice

i tought you werent going to be able to make it in the week you told me but im happy you did

interesting chapter but i did miss theseven lucky gods or whatever and the moving almost all guys that they show in a movie, if for nothing else to make some ilusions defense.

sooo who are we going to see next?

i mean there are suppose to be 4 and you said it has been atleast 6 months soooo one is nerimas and another the senshi but what about the other one? where they all come together? o ryoga one for himself?

have ranma and ryoga been scouting for fighters too? i mean there is the ryu guy (you know the one who passed as ranma for a lil in the manga) the "tendo sister" maybe taro or who knows

well only time will say

when can we expect new chap? D
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow, this is looking to be an intense junction here, and can't wait to see what else will happen as wel get ready for what might be considered round two with the Senshi and the dark forces.
Yue Ryong - Shadowborne chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ooh... I'm intruiged. So many new people to find out about... should any of them (apart from the obvious) be familiar? I'm not sure... This should be fun...
Skye Silverwing chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I don't really understand. What happened to the Ryoga/Benetta pairing? It was building all the way through the first one. I wonder what happened (or perhaps did not happen) between them resulting in them just being friends with benetta crushing on Tofu. I mean, Ryoga was to the point where he had overcome his direction problem for desperate need, and the youma nursed him back to health. tit is a great match, though I would imagine loving a man that cannot be around is hard.

When in Sailor moon is it? Nefrite's time or zoicite's? Can't wait to read more.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great update. It has been awhile since I read part one, but I thought Beneda had a thing for Ryouga and not Tofu?
Hirushoten chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I have been waiting for so long for this and you did not disappoint. Wish you the best for future chapters.
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I am absolutely estatic that this fic is finally out. I'm also really pleased to see that you've skipped ahead to the end of the Ranma cannon. I just like the feeling of completeness I get from fics that take place after everything.

Could you let us know where we stand in the Sailor Moon timeline right now? or will we find out next chapter?
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »