Reviews for The Dark Lords Strike Back
Yue Ryong - Shadowborne chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ooh... I'm intruiged. So many new people to find out about... should any of them (apart from the obvious) be familiar? I'm not sure... This should be fun...
Skye Silverwing chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I don't really understand. What happened to the Ryoga/Benetta pairing? It was building all the way through the first one. I wonder what happened (or perhaps did not happen) between them resulting in them just being friends with benetta crushing on Tofu. I mean, Ryoga was to the point where he had overcome his direction problem for desperate need, and the youma nursed him back to health. tit is a great match, though I would imagine loving a man that cannot be around is hard.

When in Sailor moon is it? Nefrite's time or zoicite's? Can't wait to read more.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great update. It has been awhile since I read part one, but I thought Beneda had a thing for Ryouga and not Tofu?
Hirushoten chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I have been waiting for so long for this and you did not disappoint. Wish you the best for future chapters.
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I am absolutely estatic that this fic is finally out. I'm also really pleased to see that you've skipped ahead to the end of the Ranma cannon. I just like the feeling of completeness I get from fics that take place after everything.

Could you let us know where we stand in the Sailor Moon timeline right now? or will we find out next chapter?
DarkJackel chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Glad to see you back. Well played how the amazons set about building up alliances among the esotaric martial arts warbands. Just in time too.

Her reaction to flight was amusing.

-_-Me-_-
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
METALLIA IS A SCRUB
Trance Sephiroth chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Great to see this on the move! great chapter, as usual, I can't wait for the second part to begin! My only disappointment in this chapter is that I was under the impression that there would be a Ryouga/Beneda pairing. It may still be part of the developing story and I may have jumped the gun a bit, but it struck me when it became obvious that she has a crush on Doctor Tofu. Anyway, do what you do best and craft a great story for all to enjoy! you'll be hearing from me next chapter!
Artful Lounger chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
It's good to see that you've finally posted the first chapter of this. I can only hope that the second chapter doesn't take the next best thing to six months like this one did.

Not much to comment on, new characters introduced, the immediate plan for the future sketched out, a couple of interesting storylines hinted at. There's not much to be mentioned here that isn't either in the story or pure conjecture.

I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter though. Given that you said it's going to be four chapters, it's fair to assume that each one is going to be from a different viewpoint or a series of viewpoints, based in the same period of time. Since there are only three more chapters I'm going to place my guesses on the other chapters cataloguing the Nerima wrecking crew, Ranma, Ryouga, Akane, Shampoo, etcetera, the Senshi, and the Dark Kingdom.

Either way, I'll be proven right or wrong in the next chapter, which hopefully comes out before Christmas.
Inverness chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I'm very glad to see this sequel! Awesome work so far, I'm really looking forward to this. )
animefan29 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh good, I was looking forward to the next part in your series. Now, how many of those tribes mentioned are from the anime/movies? Because I have only read the manga and except for the Musk and Phoenix I didn't recognize any of them.
Guile chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aw, no mention of the Seven Lucky Gods? They're not much of an army, but Kirin - at least - is pretty fearsome.

Anyway, this looks to be picking up speed, I'm eager to see where it's going.
Zaru chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Man Beneda showed whose boss! I like how she used smarts to make an enemy Ranma had a hard time with to a draw.

And there's those sunspots too. Dark Kingdom influence? I say so.

Good work clay