Reviews for The Dark Lords Strike Back
Zhor chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Good sequal. I'll be reading through the newest one now...I hope Ryouga gets together with the youma girl. She may be an OC, but is extremely well-formed over the course of this and the previous story...besides, the first couple chapters of the original make a good showing for that pairing. The question now will the senshi react upon learning of them again? I hope they find out about the army they had against the dark kingdom.
Xoroth chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
An utterly amazing chapter. Now that I've finally got the time to come back to this I am more than pleased to see things have only gotten better. Amazing fight scenes, excellent drama, and awesome writing in general. Keep it up!
Error4North chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Love it! This was great fun. I feel really sorry for Ryoga right now. Nice work.
Mel chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Augh. Here I was hoping for more fun and humor, and then comes chapter three like a punch in the gut. D: I know full well how that fight ends in Sailor Moon, and yet I was all kinds of weepy anyway from the moment Ryoga started down that hallway! ;_; Don't let the tears fool you, though; I really enjoyed this story too!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Poor Lost Boy, though to be honest it I think might work for the better this way... Tofu being a lost cause and all that is.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Sorry for such an abominably late review. I just never really got around to doing it. But anyway: Excellent chapter, with great fight scenes, wonderful details, very well written. I really, REALLY like how the Nerima Wrecking Crew, having recovered their memories, have maintained their bonds forged through fighting alongside each other in the defense of earth. I really like how they're now good comrades, and possibly even friends. Keep up the great work!
Fellow Programmer chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I've been following your story for a while, and just want to say that both your story and technical writing skills are amazing. The way you write fight scenes is particularly awe inspiring. You have just the right amount of build-up and execution to turn a great fight into an epic one. Throughout all of this, you've managed to preserve a large amount of the kookiness and characterization of the original series, to great comic effect. If you don't have any published works, I'd highly recommend trying your hand at it, because this story is better than the vast majority of books published today.
psychicshipping chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
You have a gift. I can't wait until the next 'Dark Lords' comes from you.
Ashleythetiger chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
ahhh a happy end...

well till ryoga... dang poor ryoga... kuno really? dang...

pls write more?

i think another part is coming?

is it?

again poor ryoga...
Author Roy chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
This is an absolute work of art, and I find myself wanting more every time I read it. You definitely have the skill of a professional, and the creativity to match. Thank you for sharing this with us.
SirRealism chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
I thought for sure this would be an epilogue, but I'm glad its not.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Well I guess it's a satisfying ending for an interlude. I'm hoping that Ryoga and Mousse won't be left as they are though since this chapter was pretty hard on them and Ranma isn't really about tragic stories. I like how you handled the memory loss thing as well I'd never really thought about what exactly happened with the resurrection when I first watched Sailor Moon. Looking forward to the next part.
chimmon chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Some nice things happened in this chapter. I liked Kuno's continued development, but I feel really bad for Ryouga. I hope the next story is nicer to him.

It's a shame that Cologne left. Whatever misunderstanding is going to creep up between the Sailor Scouts and Ranma probably could be adverted by her. It is Ranma's fate to have these things happen though.
chimmon chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
That was a great ending/beginning - which I'm assuming mirrors the events in the cannon Sailor Moon universe.

Kuno's death was very moving. In his deluded mind he was always a hero, so it was nice to have him act like that at the end. The final realization that he had was quite bittersweet.

Beryl's POV was also nice. (And I just realized that Beryl is probably a play on Betrayal.) Her knowledge that what she had done was evil, but being spurned on my jealousy was a believable motivation.

I was glad to see Ranma use his trump card. I had actually expected him to use it in the first story. Ironically when he did use it I was expecting him to use Ryouga's Ultimate Shi Shi Hokodan instead or some variant thereof.

All in all it was a very good fight, with some excellent highlights. I am curious as to how Mousse fared during the battle. I think he was the only character that was unaccounted for.

Looking forward to the next chapter and the reset.
chimmon chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Of all the people for Beneda to have a crush on, Dr. Tofu is probably the best. Using her energy draining skill as an attack is a nice natural progression of her powers. It's nice to see her getting along with the elders.
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »