Reviews for The Dark Lords Strike Back
sandcrawlr chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Great chapter man. Look forward to the next part. Definitely one of my favorite Ranma stores / sagas. Keep up the writing.
Gibelyou chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Poor Ryoga. I suppose something had to go horribly wrong, I just hope you let him find some happiness.

I'm thinking About where you might go from here. The doom tree thing was pretty low key, but there was a lot of giant crystals and a spaceship in the black moon. Eagerly looking forward to your next installment. Oh, and the obligatory foreknowledge that is chibi needs to know who they really are and help out without the senshi realizing. If they are going to run the dark lords scam again anyways. Chibi would think it is a wonderful joke to play in her mother.

I think you have found a food story, and are telling it well. Keep up the good work!
Thurhame chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Interesting take on the crystal; I was under the impression that it just suppressed memories related to the Sailor Senshi and the war with the Dark Kingdom.

I'm not sure whether you deliberately used that to get rid of Akari, or whether that was just following things through to their natural comedy, but either way Ryoga's emotions came through well. I was stuck somewhere between shock, horror, anger, and despair during that scene. Nice job.

(PS: I'm looking forward to what you'll do with Akari out of the way. While I don't dislike Akari, I always found her entry a bit jarring, like a cop-out by Takahashi. I tend to prefer the Ryoga-Ukyo pairing, closeness without romance.)

It's been a nice interlude, but I'm looking forward to the real story! :) *can't wait can't wait can't wait*
Mengskhunter chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Amazing work and as always well worth the wait. I look forward to your future work on this series and I like the things you did with Ryouga, Mousse, and Kuno the best relationship wise. Really provides some big elements to resolve in the future.
Blackdex chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
worth reading, even if you left it hanging. ciao
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Wow, it took awhile, but it looks like Ranma and Akane are coming along a bit, and glad to see them get their memory back there, but just wondering now what all will be waitng for them on down the road as they get ready for what might hit them next. Felt bad for Ryoga there, as he was so wanting things to go right, and then just had to drop like a bomb there with the meeting.
l-101 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012

I admit I was disappointed, when I started to read this story, I thought you aren't going change nothing from the canon. Then when reached the last chapter I remembered that this was just an interlude. What an idiot I am!

Anyway, the scene with Akari was emotionally powerful and I didn't expected her to be scared of him. Plotwise I'm glad that happened, I have my favourite Ranma 1/2 character for Ryoga but almost every pairing is better than Akari-Ryoga for me. Because despite I like her, I find that couple boring and I don't think she is the right kind of girl for Ryoga. I found interesting the other twists and changes as well. The worst fate is Mousse's though. Thank you, I never enjoied so much an epilogue. I'll wait with trepidation the next sequel!

I'm also happy you showed that if you stick to the canon Ranma can't beat Metallia or fullpower-Sailor Moon, he is the better fighter in the martial field but that's his limit. The old SM crossover are full garbage like that.
weijay21 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Guess you wanted Akari out of the way huh...QQ

Anyway I love your story! Hope in the end you DO finish the whole story! (Most of the Ranma fics I'm following seems like they are never going to finish...)
catoust chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Oh, the problems with time traveling...
catoust chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Oh, the problems with time traveling...
aznelemants chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
O.O must be my lucky day. After MONTHS of no updates from my two fav Ranma stories, I get updates for both of them at the same time!

WOO (other one is Dark Titans for whoever's wondering)

Excellent stuff! I kind of saw the whole Kuno gets Akari thing coming, since there had to be SOME kind of romantic tension/rivalry, and Ranma seems to have lost most of his. Especially since Akari fits exactly the profile that Kuno kept describing: old fashioned, beautiful, loves those with strength (ie beat katsunishiki), etc

Still, it'll be interesting to see where you go with this. Of course I'm now predicting a Sailor V Ryo pairing, but obviously this will be fought tooth and nail what with Ryo's crazy dedication to Akari (crazy in a good way!).

I like the idea of Mousse not just being poor sighted, but losing his vision to the point of eventual blindness. It's a concept that hasn't been explored too much, so good luck!

Also should have, but didn't realize, that Ranma and Co were gonna have SOME kind of new attention from all the 'meta'martial artists, especially the powerhouses like Ranma, Ryouga, etc.

If i could make a request for a char, could you bring in mista badass Ryu Kumon? I think he looks similar enough to Ryouga to have some humorous situations, not to mention he'd easily be ranking amongst the top in power for the NWC. After all, he actually DID beat Ranma. He just lost the rematches is all.

Anyway, loving the story, hope you
IOException chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Great interlude! Here you had the characters grow in wonderful ways: Kuno's awareness, Shampoo and Akane's budding, pseudo friendship, the Beneda/Ryouga hug, Ranma's admission, even Mouse's eyesight. I look forward to reading more. I just hope the eyesight thing isn't paving the way for a Shampoo/Mouse pairing. I like how they are now: friends and comrades!
Zaru chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Poor Ryoga. Well at least Beneda has a shot for him now. And who Ranma would get is still up in the air.

Dark Lord Ascendant? Only god knows what will happen there.

Can't wait till next time.
Nanya chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
An interesting chapter, to say the least.

I'm wondering what you've got planned for the Deathbusters arc.

Ryoga stumbles across Hotaru and brings her to Nerima while looking for a doctor because she's having a seizure and Beneda realizes that Hotaru's possessed by something?
ShineX chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I look forward to more :)
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »