Reviews for The Dark Lords Strike Back
Blackdex chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
worth reading, even if you left it hanging. ciao
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Wow, it took awhile, but it looks like Ranma and Akane are coming along a bit, and glad to see them get their memory back there, but just wondering now what all will be waitng for them on down the road as they get ready for what might hit them next. Felt bad for Ryoga there, as he was so wanting things to go right, and then just had to drop like a bomb there with the meeting.
l-101 chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
SPOILER

I admit I was disappointed, when I started to read this story, I thought you aren't going change nothing from the canon. Then when reached the last chapter I remembered that this was just an interlude. What an idiot I am!

Anyway, the scene with Akari was emotionally powerful and I didn't expected her to be scared of him. Plotwise I'm glad that happened, I have my favourite Ranma 1/2 character for Ryoga but almost every pairing is better than Akari-Ryoga for me. Because despite I like her, I find that couple boring and I don't think she is the right kind of girl for Ryoga. I found interesting the other twists and changes as well. The worst fate is Mousse's though. Thank you, I never enjoied so much an epilogue. I'll wait with trepidation the next sequel!

I'm also happy you showed that if you stick to the canon Ranma can't beat Metallia or fullpower-Sailor Moon, he is the better fighter in the martial field but that's his limit. The old SM crossover are full garbage like that.
weijay21 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Guess you wanted Akari out of the way huh...QQ

Anyway I love your story! Hope in the end you DO finish the whole story! (Most of the Ranma fics I'm following seems like they are never going to finish...)
catoust chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Oh, the problems with time traveling...
catoust chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Oh, the problems with time traveling...
aznelemants chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
O.O must be my lucky day. After MONTHS of no updates from my two fav Ranma stories, I get updates for both of them at the same time!

WOO (other one is Dark Titans for whoever's wondering)

ANYHOO.

Excellent stuff! I kind of saw the whole Kuno gets Akari thing coming, since there had to be SOME kind of romantic tension/rivalry, and Ranma seems to have lost most of his. Especially since Akari fits exactly the profile that Kuno kept describing: old fashioned, beautiful, loves those with strength (ie beat katsunishiki), etc

Still, it'll be interesting to see where you go with this. Of course I'm now predicting a Sailor V Ryo pairing, but obviously this will be fought tooth and nail what with Ryo's crazy dedication to Akari (crazy in a good way!).

I like the idea of Mousse not just being poor sighted, but losing his vision to the point of eventual blindness. It's a concept that hasn't been explored too much, so good luck!

Also should have, but didn't realize, that Ranma and Co were gonna have SOME kind of new attention from all the 'meta'martial artists, especially the powerhouses like Ranma, Ryouga, etc.

If i could make a request for a char, could you bring in mista badass Ryu Kumon? I think he looks similar enough to Ryouga to have some humorous situations, not to mention he'd easily be ranking amongst the top in power for the NWC. After all, he actually DID beat Ranma. He just lost the rematches is all.

Anyway, loving the story, hope you
IOException chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Great interlude! Here you had the characters grow in wonderful ways: Kuno's awareness, Shampoo and Akane's budding, pseudo friendship, the Beneda/Ryouga hug, Ranma's admission, even Mouse's eyesight. I look forward to reading more. I just hope the eyesight thing isn't paving the way for a Shampoo/Mouse pairing. I like how they are now: friends and comrades!
Zaru chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Poor Ryoga. Well at least Beneda has a shot for him now. And who Ranma would get is still up in the air.

Dark Lord Ascendant? Only god knows what will happen there.

Can't wait till next time.
Nanya chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
An interesting chapter, to say the least.

I'm wondering what you've got planned for the Deathbusters arc.

Ryoga stumbles across Hotaru and brings her to Nerima while looking for a doctor because she's having a seizure and Beneda realizes that Hotaru's possessed by something?
ShineX chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I look forward to more :)
mountainelements chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Poor Ryouga. I feel bad for him losing Akari, but it also makes Akari's love for him look really superficial. I'm glad that everyone seems to be getting along a little better now, and I hope that Kuno is willing to forgive Ryouga for scaring Akari. It's also good that Akane is finally getting more training.

The interlude is amazingly filled with action and emotion. In fact, I'm wondering what's left for the sequel. Thanks for posting this!
Anon chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Wow just...wow
flairina chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Aww... poor Ryouga. It must be awful to wait for something in anticipation for months on end and then have it all go to hell when it finally appears.

That aside, nice chapter! I like how that wish resolved things, as well as the rehashed events, surprisingly enough. I do wonder how they handled the principal though.

I assume that despite this being technically complete, there's another story after this (wasn't this supposed to be an "in-between" sort of story?). You just can't end it on a bittersweet ending this way! :o
skywiseskychan chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Well that’s not how I expected Kuno's little problem to be resolved, or Ryoga's to start. Really I just thought Ranma would point him at the Amazon's, afterall that’s EXACTLY their modus operandi.
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »